Miss Me?

A few days later, it was the wedding. Leti managed to help the wedding planner get everything ready, get dressed, get her hair and makeup done. She sits down in the chair in the lobby with her purple dress on. She starts playing the fabric until her cousin, Maria walks over to her.

"She's almost ready! You ready?"

"Yeah. I'm just tired."

"It'll be a fast ceremony, I promise. They wrote their own vows."

"Oh god!" She giggles softly and helps her get up from the chair.

Leti was walking down the aisle with Maria's boyfriend best friend. His name was James. He was tall, dark haired with green-hazel eyes.. Leti has become good friends with him due to wedding rehearsals. They walked down the aisle arm in arm. A few gasps and aws filled the room. The piano player begin to play the bride melody. 

Her aunt slowly paces down the aisle and she grins from ear to ear. She looks  into the crowd to see Mackenzie. She was wearing a ocean blue fitted dress, whispering to Heather who was wearing a red spaghetti strap dress.

She looked around again to see Ryan, Ricky and Mike sitting all next to each other. They were smiling at her aunt once she reached the top of the stairs. Then she saw Danny and Alex who spotted her out. They put two thumbs up and she stood there confused. Her only concern was not spotting out Jason. 

After that was the reception. Everyone was dancing, eating, where the room sparkled with lights and balloons. Leti quickly runs over to the table the crew was sitting at.

"What are you guys doing here?!" she yelled quietly.

"Leti! You looked beautiful up there." Heather says, smiling at her.

"Don't change the subject."

"She invited us. Well, just me and I asked if I could bring the crew and she said yes." Danny tells her as he gets up.

"I'm going to kill her."

"Hey, chill. She did this for you."

"I guess." She folds her arms across her chest. 

"Princess, could you go get my jacket? It's on that hook in the lobby."

"Sure." She walks out of the room. She stops as soon as she sees Jason.

"Miss me?" He leaves that sexy half smile on his face.