Secrets Come Out.

Leti pulled away slowly. She moved his hands and then took off her shirt. He sat there, watching her as she just stood there in her bra.

"I'm ready." she whispered.

He took a deep breath. "Whoa."

"You don't want to?"

 "It's just, your brother's here. It'd be kind of awkward."

"Let's go to a hotel then."

"No, no. I---" He looked over at Ryan and he shook his head, "I just want it to be special, you know?"

"You're not my first, Jason."

"I don't think your first made it as special as I could." He kisses her one last time.

"Oh, hell no." Ryan whispers.

He knocks on the door and she rushed to put her shirt on. She hid behind his desk. Ryan quickly closed the door behind him. 

"Really?"

"What."

"Leti, come out dear."

She peeked a little. "Hey Ryan."

"Your brother's gonna kill you."

"This is why you can't tell anyone." She stands up,  and turns around so she could fix her shirt.

Ryan noticed the little X on her back. He signaled for Jason to look back. They both noticed that it wasn't a tattoo or something someone wrote with a sharpie marker. It was more of a scar. As if someone cut her there.

"Babe. What's that on your back?"

"Oh," She turns around quickly, "I don't like to talk about it."

"You didn't----" Ryan begins.

"Oh no! Uh, I got cut by something. Some loser during Halloween."

"Did it hurt?"

"Well, it was meant to be a 'joke' but uh, yeah it hurt."

"Found out who the douche was?" Ryan asks.

"Stayed in his mask the whole time but he did apologize."

"He?"

"Yeah. He had a deep voice. ---- Are you two okay?"

"Better than ever." Jason groans quietly. 

-----

Next morning, Jason and Ryan were trying to go over the information.

"I get this feeling that I'm next on their list man." Jason tells Ryan who was walking back and forth.

"You're not the only McCann living. There's Alex---"

"Yeah but Alex isn't a McCann anymore if Morte took him in. He doesn't carry the family's name anymore."

"Shit.-- Leti won't kill you though. She loves you."

He looked up at him, confused. "She told you that?"

"No. It's just obvious. She was even fascinated by you when she first got here."

Jason knew loving Leti wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. It was more of lust than love for her. Inside Jason's head, he really can't get the image of him laying on top of her, kissing and carressing her soft body as she would let out sweet, soft yet quiet moans. That turned him on badly but now Leti was a target and she wasn't even sure of that.