Jealousy Isn't Pretty.

"How did you get here?" Danny asked, sitting down next to her.

"Met a trucker. Why are you here?" Leti asks in an annoyed voice.

"Look, just because you hooked up with Jason doesn't mean I hate you."

"You should. You always talk about how bad of a guy he is."

"When it comes to girls, yeah. After all he's been through, he's not boyfriend material. Just be more careful, okay?"

She just nods, even though she's hesitating. The attachment to Jason was unbreakable. Or, so she thinks. He pulls her in for a hug.

-------

"What are you doing here?" Jason's dad asked, slowly getting out of his seat.

"To find you. Why are you here?" Jason told him, staring at him.

"Uh, it's complicated, son."

"Do you know how many years Alex has went without a dad? And you say being in here is complicated."

"I rather not discuss this in a jail cell, Jason."

"Like anyone gives a fuck about what were saying."

"Jason, I'm trying to help your father. I can help you get out of here too." Amy begins to tell him.

"I can't leave."

"Why?" he asks. 

"Who really wants the most common criminal running through Miami."

-----

Danny and Leti went back to Florida and arrived to the house the next morning. The crew runs over to hug her. Ryan was outside on the patio, smoking. Danny went out to talk to him.

"Leti's back."

"Glad." he says, flatly.

"I told her its okay if she wants to be with J---"

"What makes you think he'll actually settle down? With your 17 year old sister. You know those girls fucked him up." Ryan presses his shoulder against him as he passes him, going back into the house.

Ryan's phone beeped. He took it out of his pocket and looked at the message on the screen. 

"Found out something. Meet me at that old house by the diner." It was from Jason.

He glances at Danny, wondering if he should tell him but instead, he went by himself.