Magic.

❊❊

 "You and Jason are so different, but you're almost like twins, it's scary." Leti tells Alex as she throws a strawberry in her mouth.

"He's not my brother though." Alex says, watching her.

"I know you don't remember but he is your brother, okay?"

"Just because we look somewhat similar doesn't mean were brothers. He could be my cousin for all I know."

"How come you don't remember?"

"I don't know. I got some memories from my child hood but that's it."

"What did he look like then?"

"Like a dork.- I can't remember his face well." He begins to scratch his arm over his long sleeve shirt.

She watched him for a second. "You okay?"

He just nods. She crawls over to him and pulls up his sleeve. His arm was red, as if it was irritated. He had a few marks from what it look like rubber bands.

"I use the rubber bands and I scratch when I'm confused. It relaxes me."

She stands on her feet and walked downstairs with him.

"Where's Jason?" He walked out of his office as soon as she said it.

"What?"

"Heather, come here." Leti says to her. 

Heather walks over as Leti made Jason and Alex face each other.

"What is this?" Jason asked.

"Leti, if you're doing what I think you're doing, stop it now." Danny interuppts.

"Mom never gave me a chance to try it."

"What the fuck is this?" Jason continues to ask.

"Shut up and look into each other's eyes."

They follow her instructions. Leti closed her eyes and whispered something to herself in Spanish. They stare at her and Danny sighed, shaking his head, rolling his eyes. 

"My mom was into the voodoo shit but it worked every time she did it." He tells the crew.

She places her hand on Alex's arm and the other on Jason's arm. A few moments later, she opened her eyes and looked at both of them who were confused.

"So?" Alex asks.

"Do you remember why he ran away?" Leti asked Jason.

"Yeah. I think we were being chased and he was scared."

"I don't know how to say this any easier but your parents aren't dead."

"What." The crew says all the together.

"Your dad is still alive." 

"Greaaat." Danny whispers to himself. 

——