Princess Protection.

Leti was on crutches for a few months. But she couldn't stay in Chicago with Wayne so they were leaving soon.

It was normal day again. Junk food, music and video games. Leti was eating with her foot in one chair.

Wayne was picking at his food.

"I know this isn't really something you're used to." Leti whispers.

"No, people get shot every day, Leti. It's just some people don't survive. You're lucky that bullet didn't hit your lung or something."

"No, I know. I am grateful I'm still here. I just, don't want you to look at me differently."

"Because your brother's boss invited you to be in his gang. I think it's a great way for you build some muscle. You are little weak."

She laughs lightly. "Alright, alright."

"So, are we staying until Christmas?"

"If you want."

"Love to. Your family is great to be around."

She smiles at them joking around in the living. "Yeah. They are."

The phone rings and Wayne answers it. Everyone pauses for a second. Jason comes out of his office.

"It's for you, Jason."

He takes the phone. "Hello?"

"Hello McCann." a dark voice.

"Who is this?"

"You have something of mines and I want it back."

"And what that might be?"

"My Spanish princesa."

"Princesa?"

"Si?" Mia says, walking over.

Leti watches her and then looks at Jason, confused. Leti asks Mia if she was a princess and she nods, smiling at Jason.

"You kidnapped a princess?" Leti asks with her eyes widen.

"You don't understand, McCann. This doesn't quite involve you. This is more of an out of The U.S. situation. Just bring her back."

"Out of The U.S.?"

"My men will be there to pick her up in a few hours."

The line goes dead and he hangs up the phone.

"She's illegal." Leti asks her where she's from and she tells her Colombia.

"What exactly is she being held against her will for?" Jason tells Leti to ask her.

"She says that it has something to do with her brother and drugs."

"Colombian drug war. Cool." Mike says, smiling.

"These guys are coming to get her so we have to do something."

"You don't know if it's a good or bad thing. They might not kill her."

She puts a cross shaped necklace on the table. She says something to Leti and she picks it up. She pulls it apart and a little spoon was on one end. It had white podwer on it.

"Is that cocaine?!" Mike yells, walking towards it and Heather holds him back.

"I thought making cociane was illegal in other countries?" Ryan asks while Mia was trying to follow what he was saying.

"What is she doing?" Wayne asks, laughing a little.

"Trying to figure it out on her own."

Mia grabbed Ryan and Mike. She separated them and made guns with her hands, facing both of them.

"Gun fight. How do you say gun fight in Spanish?" Jason guesses.

Leti nods. "Tiroteo."

"Tiroteo."

She nods and runs over to Wayne. She uses her finger to cut his throat. Leti guesses 'dead' next. She nods, running back over to Mike and Ryan. She points at Mike, saying blue, and Ryan, saying red.

"I think she's saying her brother is on one team and then there's another team. This cocaine is very special and these guys are trying to get their hands on it. The dead guy was on her brother's team but they killed him. Since the way they make it is so fresh, that man that called you wants it."

"What does the necklace have to do with it?" A little piece of paper flies out.

"Recipe!" Mia yells out as Jason picks it up.

"On how to make the cocaine? They aren't after you, they're after this necklace."

"I got an idea." Mack says, smiling.

Jason puts the necklace back together and he buries it in a safe in his office. Mack puts a similar cross necklace in Mia's pocket. She was tied up this time. It was part of the plan, whatever that was. The door bell rings and Mike cocks his gun.

"They're here." Ryan opens the door to see two tall guys.

Jason walks out and brings Mia outside. The two men push her towards the car. She screams something but it was muffled.

"Hey! Be careful with her!" Jason yelled.

"We'll be careful with her, alright." One guy says.

"What is she saying?" Jason whispers to Leti. She listens to carefuly and they shut the car door. They drove off quickly and she looks at him.

"She said mi familia." She leans her head on his shoulder, with her face facing his neck. He looks at her. He felt something weird. He took a deep breath and tried to shake it off.

"Let's do this."

Note; I won't be able to update as much. I might update one-two chapters. I have finals coming up so I have to study. But I will try to write as much as I can (: xoxo.