Torn.

They rushed Alex to the hospital. The nurses rush him to the back and Ryan was trying to calm Jason down. Leti, Heather and Danny arrived a little late.

"What happened?" Leti asks.

"Alex was shot.I'm not even sure how they could've possibly happened." Mack whispers to them.

"How's Jason?"

"He's over there."

"Leti, you should sit down." Heather tells her.

"I have to check on Jason." She makes her way over to Jason.

He was staring at a fish tank. "This is a big fucking fish." He says, staring, not looking at her.

"You're looking at it from a different angle so it only looks big because of the---" He looks at her, hinting for her to stop talking, "...tank. Sorry."

"I'll never forgive myself if he dies on that hospital bed."

"He won't. Don't be so negative about it."

"I'm negative about everything. That's how I was raised."

Leti leaned against the wall with her crutches. She looked over at the door.

"Who's that man?" He looks over and sighs.

"My dad. I called him."

"How is he?" His dad asks.

"I don't know yet. ---- Dad, this is Leti."

"Oh hello."

She just waves at him.

"He'll be fine, kid." He walks away, going to sit down.

"Kid," he chuckles lightly, "He hasn't called me that since I was younger."

"Jason..."

"I chose this life and I don't know why everything is going down hill all of sudden."

She sighed. "It's because of me. I'm bad luck."

"It's not you."

"Think about it, Jason. Ever since I got here, there has been nothing but drama. We even got ourselves in the middle of a drug war."

"That was kind of cool to experience but it's not you."

"Then it's fate."

"Telling me what? I need to be stop being a fucking criminal?"

"Maybe."

"Ha, that'll never happen. I know who I am and I'm not a good person."

"You could be if you tried."

"Then, I wouldn't be Jason McCann anymore. I would lose my title."

The doctor came over and Jason walks away to hear what he has to say. "Leti, translate."

"I speak English." the doctor says.

"Oh. Nevermind then."

"Alex is going to be fine. He's going to into surgery and he should be okay after wards."

The crew sigh and cheer out of relief. Jason looked at Leti.

"Fate does good things sometimes." she tells him, shruging her shoulders.

"Sometimes."

"He's alive though. Be grateful."

"You were right, Leti."

"About what?"

"This is all your fault but it always turns out good so maybe someone is trying to tell me something." He smiles lightly at her and walks away.

She smiles to herself a little.

Wayne walked over to her. "I'm sorry you were put in that predic---"

"It's cool. He's alright so I'm glad." He leans in to kiss her.

Ryan sighed, leaning back in he chair. He opens his eyes to see them kissing.

"Oh no."

Jason looks at him. "What?" he looks back in his direction to see them.

"Jason.." Heather says slowly.

"No, no. It's cool. He's just uh, perfect for her." Leti pulled away, smiling at Wayne.

"So, what does this mean for us?"

"I'm not sure yet."

Her eyes landed on Jason and she noticed him looking. He looked disappointed and hurt. But he had to think about Alex. He just looked away and decided to move on.