Plan A.

She stares at him with fear in her eyes. Did he just give her a death wish. Leti was not her brother. She couldn't handle the things he's done. She wasn't a Scorpio. She just wanted her brother back. 

"Why me?" she asked him, breathing heavily.

The crew sensed her anxiety. Mack rubs her arm softly, comforting her. While Mike's eyes traveled between Jason and Leti. 

"Because he doesn't know any of us and plus, we'll get Danny out of there quickly. - You're just bait, so chill out." He rolls his eyes. 

"When do we go through with this?" Mike asks, smiling a little.

"Tonight." 

-

The crew all wear black from head to toe. Leti sat there on the couch, shaking. She was nervous about this. To see Danny alive. To even follow through with this plan was idiotic to her. Mack paces over to her with a wire and tape. She opens her jacket, and places the mic inside. She leans back, putting her hair in a pony tail with eyes on her. She reaches in her pocket for a gun, handing it to her. 

"Oh. I don't-"

"It's cool. Ryan will teach you." She walks away and he brings her outside. 

They went outside to the front of the house and there were a few cans that sat in a row, spaced out. 

"You have got to be kidding me." she whispers to herself. 

"Just shoot the cans." Ryan says.

Leti held the gun up and he stands behind her to help her balance it.

He wraps his arms around her, "Like this."

Leti sighs in pleasure due to his cologne. She tries to focus on shooting the guns. She turns around and his eyes land on her as she kisses him slowly. 

"It'd be nice if you'd shoot the cans instead of making out." Jason said, blowing out smoke from his blunt.

Ryan took a step back and shook his head. "Uh, yeah. Just shoot."

Her face blew up in flames and she rolls her eyes to herself. She felt anger inside of her. The first thought that came to her head was all the pain Jason caused. From punching her to the spiteful words he has said. She pulls the trigger, hitting one can after another. 

"Damn." Ryan whispers to himself.

"All she needed was a little anger." Jason said to him.

She turned around. "What the hell is your problem?"

"I helped you out. Don't yell at me. - You know Morte might like this attitude you have because it's so fucking shitty."

"My attitude? Are you serious? You can ask around Miami because you are clearly known as the biggest asshole around there."

"Perfect, because then everybody knows not to fuck with me." He grins from ear to ear. 

"But you like fucking with other people. That's golden." She walks past him, walking back into the house.

"Boss. Uh,"

"Save it."

"I know you kissed her." He looked at him, shocked.

"I heard you two earlier. She's not Paige man."

"She's Mandy."

"If you didn't chase her away maybe you'd find out that all she is, is Leti." He sighs as he walks back in the house.

Jason thought about what Ryan said. To Jason, any girl he didn't have sexual relations with were the same. He was convinced women loved bad boys; that was the truth. He ignores his thoughts as he hikes back inside, meeting up with the crew.

"Okay, so. Leti shows up and -" Mike starts off.

"Plant bombs around the place, but we might need a few cars so, Ryan, Ricky, you got that done?" Jason finishes for him.

"Only the fastest cars in Brazil." Ricky says, smiling, rubbing his hands together. 

"I'll look for Danny. By the blue print, I believe he's in the basement. Mack, you're in the car, helping us with anyone who may know were there." Jason continues. 

"Already hacked into the security system." Mack nods at him. 

"Wait, how do we get into the house?" Ryan asks.

"Leti, that's where you come in." Heather says to her, "There's a security alarm near the kitchen. All you have to do is disarm that; Remember blue and green wires."

"Got it. Blue, green." Leti says to herself, nodding.

"Besides weapons and armor, were ready to go."

"Let's go."

The crew grabs their weapons and begin to walk out. Jason reaches for Leti. She rolls her eyes and fold her arms across her chest.

"Leti, I'm sorry, alright?"

"You're apologizing?"

"Yeah. Please say you accept it." He groans and rolls his eyes. 

"Do I have a choice?"

"No." She felt her heart drop a little. Or her stomach dropped. Possibly both.

"J, I-I love you."