All About Fun and Games.

They all catched a plane to Colombia. Danny knew a guy that would lend them an apartment for a few days. They set up everything but they were missing one thing; guns. Jason sent Mike and Ricky on a gun search. Mack and Heather went to get some other supplies. Danny and Wayne helped Leti up the stairs. Alex was helping Jason figure out a plan.

"So I know there's guards so we need to get them away from the house." Jason tells Ryan and Alex.

"We could get someone to get inside. I heard that someone else died. So, there will be a furneal today." Ryan says.

"Good. The house will be empty. We'll need to find Mia and have someone stand guard outside."

"I'll do that." Alex raises his hand.

"No, kid. I can't lose you." He sighed and eventually walked away.

"I'll make the deal with the guy, getting his guards to leave the house. We attack from inside."

"I think Alex really wants to be a part of the gang, boss." Ryan says, smiling. 

"Yeah but I almost lost Danny and then Leti, we don't need to lose Alex."

"True. Give him the role of being our eyes and ears for this plan."

He hestiated. "Fine, fine. Damn." He walks away and Ryan smiles. 

 "Do they always travel a lot?" Wayne asks, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah. He's an ass but he's always there for the crew." Leti says, chuckling softly.

"That shows he has a heart."

"It does?"

"He might be an ass to you but he's got love for his family. He provides for them. He's a good person."

"I'm glad you see the good in him."

"No need to see the bad. I think you should give him that chance too."

She pulled him into a hug. "Thanks for tagging along."

"No problem." he chuckles lightly as he pulls away.

She stared at him for a second. She leaned in and kissed him. He ended up kissing her back.

"Oh shit." Ryan whispered as he tip toed out the room.

Mack and Heather came back as Danny came downstairs.

"We got some armour. Are we hitting it tonight?" Mack asks as she puts everything on the floor.

"Tomorrow." Jason says as he looks through everything.

Mike and Ricky came back a few minutes later. They put a few pictures on the table. The crew looks through all of them.

"Security doesn't look so bad." Danny says, looking at the pictures.

"That includes inside the house." Mike says to them.

"Are we using bombs this time?" Ricky asks, smiling at Jason.

"I think this guy needs a bullet to the head, instead. I'll handle that. Ryan, you'll be getting Mia out."

Ryan doesn't reply. "Ryan? Did you hear me?"

He looks up slowly. "Yeah, yeah. Can I talk to you for a second?"

Jason puts the pictures down as he walks over to Ryan.

"You're over Leti, right? Like you two are just friends?"

"What is this about Ryan?"

"I'm just wondering, man."

"Were just friends, I guess. Even though I'm convinced I don't want to be."

"Oh. Alright, then. Who's staying here with her then?"

"Wayne."

"Let's make someone else do it. How about Heather?" Jason noticed Ryan was kind of jumpy.

"Alright man. Whatever. --- Are you okay?"

"Just excited to get kill this guy."

"It's a drug war. It won't be easy and we have to each other's back. No tricks, no games." He walks away.

"It's always fun and games." Ryan whispers hinting at Leti. ----