Game Face Time.

Days past as they were on the road heading back to Miami. Alex decides to stay for the while being. He spent most of his time with Leti.  Jason has been in his office for the past few days as well. Ryan, Ricky and Mike were more focused on video games while Heather was painting her nails and Mack and Danny were in the back room reloading guns. 

Danny didn't like the fact that Leti was here but he didn't have a choice. Everything was back to normal, expect she was here.  Jason walks out of his office and they all look at him.

"The vampire has gone into the light!" Mike yells and they all laugh.

Jason chuckles lightly, shaking his head. "Those guns ready?" he asked, walking over.

Danny hands him one. "You've been in there for days. You alright?"

"Yeah. Just a lot of thinking." Jason heard Leti laughing with Alex outside. "They've been getting close, huh?"

"Yeah. Alex is a good kid, I'm not worried."

Jason felt a little anger but he tried his best to control it. He takes a sip out of his coffee and walked outside where Leti and Alex were.

"Hey kids."

"Hey J." Leti says, smiling at him.

"You finally came out." Alex says to him.

"Hey buddy. Sorry, I've been in hiding."

"Hey, maybe we can go to New York and do those flash mobs they do in Times Square like we used to."

"I don't think they do they that do anymore, kid," He chuckles lightly and Leti smiles watching them, "But yeah. I'll see about that."

He walks away and they continue to talk again. Danny had a feeling Jason was up to something but he wasn't quite sure what it was. Jason went to his bathroom, turning on the knobs to turn on the shower head. He stands there for a few seconds, letting the water fall on him. 

-----

A few hours later, the crew was waiting on Jason but they decided to play video games and eat. Leti turns on the stereo to play Danny's favorite song by Ice Cube. Mack begins to dance, leading everyone else with her and Danny begins rapping. Leti watched him, laughing. He grabs her and she struggled to make him let go. The crew forced her to dance and cheered her on when she did. The phone rings and Ryan runs over to answer him. He walked out so he could hear.

"Hello?----Who?--- Are you fucking kidding me."

----

Ryan parks the car as everyone else rushes inside the building. He sits there by himself, thinking. Danny turns and heads over to the car. He doesn't speak. No words were exchanged, but Ryan already knew what he would say. 

There was a man standing behind a glass with a grey uniform shirt with a gold badge. He glances up to see her puffy eyes. 

"I'm-- Were here to see Jason McCann."

The man looks at the crew as they walked in. "Uh. Visting hours are over. It's too late." He tells her.

"Please, it's an emergency."

The man saw Alex and he took a deep breath. "Alright. 5 minutes." He presses the button to open the door and they all walk in.

"Who should go in?" Mack asked.

"Me and Ryan," Danny says.

"Can I go?" Leti asks.

"Leti--"

"Let her." Ryan tells him.

"Fine." He grabs her hand and they walk in.

The guard leads them to a table and they all sit down at a grey round table with surrounding tables for other visitors. A gated door slides open and the guard unlocks the cuffs on the guy walking through the door. The figure walks closer, coming out of the dark and there was Jason standing there in a orange jump suit.