Bang.

Everyone woke up in the morning to breakfast. While the crew was eating, Jason couldn't get the fact that Leti didn't accept his offer. Maybe she wanted to kill him. Or she just really has grown out of everything. But why so fast? Was it Wayne? What was it?

Wayne ran downstairs, interrupting them. "She's gone." he says, out of breath.

"Who?" Mike asks, looking up.

"Leti."

Danny groans, putting his head back. "She doesn't even know how her way around Chicago, why would she run away?" he says, in a annoyed tone.

Jason sighed deeply. "I asked her to join The Scorpios last night."

He turned around slowly with his eyes wide and the crew got silent with their eyes on him.

"Out of all people?" Ryan asks, staring at him.

"I think it's a good idea." Alex says as he takes a bite out of his food.

They looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry?"

"Jason. My little sister, out of all people, who doesn't give a fuck about us anymore, who rather live her happy life in Georgia and you go and ask her to join us?"

"How was I supposed to know she's better off without us?"

"It's fucking obvious!"

"She still cares!"

"I'm glad you're the one to see the brighter side of this. She ran away so let her go be with The Rebels or whatever their fucking name is."

"So you guys want her to kill me? --- That's really fucking nice." He gets up and walks out.

"I'll go fucking look for her." Danny says, walking out of the house, slamming the door after him.

"You guys know what we have to do, right?" Mike asks the crew.

"Let's go." They all sigh, getting up from the table.

----

A few hours later, Leti was a junk yard. She was sitting on top of a Jeep, eating a few snacks she took from the house. She heard a few dogs barking so she jumped off. She started to walk back towards the house, trying to re trace her steps. She stopped by a gas station to get a drink. She felt empty at this point. She didn't know what the hell was wrong with her.

"Are you even old enough for that?" a voice asked while she took sip out of her drink.

She looked around to see a tall caramel boy with dark hair and hazel eyes, standing a few inches away from her.

"It's just juice. Not alcohol." she says as she takes another sip.

"I don't know. They can trick you sometimes."

"Mama ever told you to never to talk to strangers?"

He chuckles lightly. "Cute, cute."

"I wasn't trying to be."

"I know. I'm Luis and yourself?"

She looked at him cautiously, "Leti."

"What are you doing here?"

"Ran away."

"But you're going back."

"How did you know?"

"Because it seems to me you don't really have a good enough reason to keep walking."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Damn. You're right."

"It's cool. Whoever you ran away from are probably looking for you."

"I doubt it."

"Don't be so bitter about stuff." She looked at him confused, trying to figure out why this random stranger was giving her advice about her fucked up life.

"Where's your house? I'll take you back."

"No, I'm good."

He shakes his head and sighs. They hear tires screeching and he looks towards the street.

"Oh shit. Move, move!" He yelled, pushing her away. Gun shots were heard and then....Bang.