Chapter Seven

The next time i wake up the room is empty and quiet, only the sound od the annoying beeping that is connected to my heart rate is filling the air. I sit in bed and wipe away my eyes, trying to get rid of the bags that I know will still be underneath them. They may have me on some heavy pain killers, but that doesn't get rid of my nightmares, and I refuse to take something that will force me to sleep with no nightmares. I dont want to ever happen what they did to us and Daddy, no one should be able to get away with the crap that they did to us. I know that Papa took care of them a long time ago, but I still cant help but feel the hate brewing in my stomach every time I wake up from another nightmare.

The hate is what makes me want to never forget, i never want to forget the hate I had for that pack, for what they did to us. I will never forgive them, and the hate that i hold inside of me proves that.

I stand up from my bed and feel the cord that is connect to the heart rate machine tug on my wrist. I know that if i pull it out that I will set off the alarm, but i also dont want to be cooped up in this room anymore.

I search around for a few minutes until I find the plug for the heart rate monitor, and pull it from the wall. These noise immediately stops and i let out a breath of relief, I feel i would have gone crazy if i had to listen to even one more beep come from that annoying machine.

I pill the needle that is inserted into a vein on my wrist, winching at the foreign feeling before stumbling out of the room and dowm thw stairs.

I notice the pack house is uncharacteristically quiet, and when I peak outside I see only a few unknown cars parked outside. There must be a pack meeting going on as of right now. It must be important if they have the whole pack down there.

I ftown in thought as I walk done the long turning hallways and to the large room where we hold pack meetings. Why wouldn't they have woken me up for the meeting? Didn't i deserve ro know what was so.important that everyone had to gather together for? I shake off my thoughts as i push open the door quietly and stand in the back of the rooms behind all of.the chairs set up.

I see Papa, Daddy and all of my siblinvs up on thr makeshift stage along with some people that i have never seen before in my life. Something deep inside of my twist and churns, while my wolf, Zeebis, whines as he paces back and forth. I try and calm him down, but he doesn't listen to anything I say.

"Today, we have met together because there has been a threat to the safety of all pack across the world." A gasp goes around the room as Papa speaks. He waits patiently for everyone to quiet down before continuing with his speach.

"The rogues around the world have banded together and have threatened that they will begin destroying packs, killing Alpha's, and taking the survivors as hostages." Women cry out and clutch to their children as the listen to Papa, even my own eyes begin to water.

"The Alpha king has decided that to keep everyone safe, that he would send a few of his own soldiers to ever pack across the world to train the warriors of the packs." A quiet mummur rose through the crowd and papa once again wiring until they finished before continuing.

"Starting tomorrow, these three men, who will introduce themselves when I am done speaking, will begin trying everyone, even women, and child ages ten and up. I know that this isn't the best of situations, but this is what we are going to do if we want to survive the threat that has been dealt at us." Papa nods once before stepping back and letting the three King's Warriors step forwards.

I can see two of them just fine. They are tall, muscular, and handsome. I have to give them that, but the third one i can't really get a good view of because he is hiding behind the other two, which is funny to think of since he seems to be a couple inches taller then both of them.

I ignore the first two as the introduce themselves, remembering that their names are Jordan and Isaac, as I wait to finally see the third man. I wonder why I am so interested in him, but when he finally comes into view, I can instantly tell why.

Light blonde hair sits on top of his head, cut short, but longer then the normal military style. His eyes seem dark, but from here it is impossible to tell their color. His jaw is sharp and muscular, his nose perfectly set, not even crooked from being broken at one point or another. His broad shoulders seem to be miles long, and the amount of muscles on his arm seem widder then my own waist. His chest is broad with muscles but then slims down at the waist and his thighs seem so powerful underneath his jeans. The only reason I can't smell him is because there are so many people here, and we aren't quiet close enough since the rokm is so huge.

"Hello, I am Leonel, the King's personal gaurd. I will be helping my other two brothers in training you for the next few weeks." Leonel steps back from the podium. His nostrils flare as his eyes scan the crowd, but I have already fled from the room and back to my hospital room.

I pant as I lay in my bed, wondering how I have a man so wonderful as Leonel, the King's person gaurd, as my mate, but he only gets me.