Chapter Fifteen

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" Leonel hissed in my face. After he had dragged across half of the pack house and shoved me into his room, he had gotten as close to me as he could without us actually touching and began to glare at me. Of course he seems to have reached his breaking point.

"I was having fun. Hanging out with my friends." I say simply as i pull away from him amd look around his room. All the guest rooms in the pack house seem impersonal, but usually the people staying in them try to spice them up a little bit, Leonel's room still looks like no one lives here. His clothes still in his suitcase and his toiletry bag still kept inside his duffle bag instead of in the joining bathroom.

"You call that hanging out with your friends? You were flirting with him right in front of me! You let him touch you!" Leonel growls as he stalks towards me and grabs my arm again yanking me back so i am facing him. I hold back my flinch from the roughness of his touch.

"Yes, Leonel. Am I not allowed to have friends now? Or am i just not allowed to have friends where you are around and are able to hear us talking?" I say sarcastically as I roll my arms and tug out of Leonel's grip once again.

Leonel growls before taking me and slamming me down on his bed before climbing on top of me, using both of his hands to keep my arms flat against the bed.

"You knew i would get jealous if I saw you with that mutt. I want to know why you did it. Obviously you dont want to actually be with him since all of your smiles were fake and your laughs were forced. I want to know why you did it before I beat the mutt up for touching what is mine." Leonel growled with his face right above mine. I surprised him but buck my hips and pushing him off of me. I flip us over so I am straddling his waist. I smirk down at him as he stares up at me with wide eyes.

"I did it because you needed to be taught a lesson. You're lucky that I'm going to be nice about this, and if you give me the right answer then I promise i won't flirt with other men, got it?" Leonel glared at me but nodded once to show that he truly does understand English.

"You better clear up your fucking schedule for tomorrow because you are going to take me out on a date like a mate is suppose to do. Then, after that you can go back to doing whatever the hell it is you do during your busy schedule. See if I care, but I'll be hanging out with Blake a lot more often and maybe in my room, if your busy schedule doesn't meet up with any of the times I'm free." Leonel growls as he flipped us back over so i am underneath him.

"If I even smell that that mutt has been in your room I won't hesitate to smack your ass. You better get rid of all of your sass by tomorrow because I'm not going to put up with it either. And with the scheduling comment you're lucky I'm in a good mood otherwise you wouldn't have been able to sit for a week. Did you get that?" I glare at him but nod anyways. At least he understands that I am mad at him, and of course that he is now mad at me.

"Good, now go to your room amd stay away from that mutt otherwise I'll stay true to my promises." I roll my eyes as i push him off of me and stand up. A smack lands on my butt and I yelp as I turn around to glare at Leonel.

"Don't roll your eyes at me when I tell you to do something."I roll my eyes before hurrying out of the room so I don't get another smack to my ass.

I can't help but think how much of a success this was. Now i have a date, and my mate would be closely watching me since he thinks im going to be sleeping around with other guys behind his back, which i would never do, but he will always be there, and whose is to say i won't get a kick out of making him jealous?