Chapter Twelve

I tried hard not to think about the note that Leonel left me. It only brought me anger that he thought it was okay that he was able to slot one minute of his time for me in the next few days.

Men. I don't understand them.

Daddy came and woke me up after I had been sleeping for a few hours. He told me that if i slept any longer that I would ruin my whole sleep schedule and i would be up all night. I didn't really care because that would have given me a chance to kill Leonel in his sleep.

"Ashton, what do you think of this?" I turn and look at what Mason has pulled up on hos IPad. He has convinced Charles to let him buy some new clothing, although he certainly doesn't need any.

A few months after everything had settled down, Mason had gone shopping since he realized he didn't really have any clothes, he came back and had about half of all the clothes in the whole freaking mall with him. Ever since he has besn kept on a tight lease whenever he is on his shopping sprees, meaning he shops online and always asks me for his opinions on things.

"That's nice. I like it in blue though, the orange is a little too bright." Mason hums in agreement before switching the shirt to the blue pattern, putting in his size and putting it in his cart. I see how many items he has in his cart and I roll my eyes. It wouldn't even matter, he probably has five other sites pulled up right now too with multiple things in those carts as well.

"Don't get too much, don't want Charles getting mad at you." I say in a sing song voice. Mason looks at me and we both burst out laughing.

"As if he could say no to me. I could deny sex ans he's putty in my bed hands." I blush but nod along, if Charles is anything, he is a sex-addict. At least now that he had his own mate to please every night.

"What's up with you. You are you and you have been increasingly annoyed since you left the infirmary this morning. I thought we told eachother everything there js to know about each of us." I sigh as I punch the bridge of my nose.

"I met my mate." I grumbled, annoyed by the thought of the infuriating man.

"You dont seem happy about this, is something wrong? You should be happy." Mason said worriedly as he places a calming hand on my shoulder. I notice I had been growling inside of my chest and i slowly take a deep breath.

"He's an attention whore prick who can't even set time away in his precious schedule to even make sure I am okay." My tone is quiet and controlled, although all I want to do is hit something really hard.

"I'm sure he doesn't meam that. He probably is just really busy and wants to see you, but can't." Mason tries to reason with me.

"He literally wrote me a note saying that he will try to clear up his schedule to come and see me within the next few days." Mason's open wide as he looks at my dead serious face.

"That little dick!"

"I know. I can't even confront him because I don't know where he is or even what he is doing. Everyone is so tightlipped around here." I grumble as i lean my head back on the couch.

"Who is it!" Mason demands as he stands up. I frown at him as i consider if i should tell him or jot. Based on his stance, I am guessing the second Leonel's name comes out of my mouth he will storm off to wherever he is and give him a stern talking to. If i don't, well, I know he will somehow force it out of me, so it's best just to tell him.

"It's Leonel." I say quietly as i look down at my fingers and play with them. I hear Mason gasp, causing me to look uo only to see him. Stomping out of the room.

I hurry yo follow him. Calling our ti him on numerous times to tell him not to make a huge scene, but this is Mason, and what do I expect from Mason? A huge scene.

Mason slams open the door to the main meeting room before stomping inside. I stand at the doot and watch as he easily maneuvers around Charles's arms as he tried to grab his furious.

I watch in fascination as Mason pulls back his arm and his hand slaps across Leonel's face, creating a large snack to sound around the room. I silently cheer on Mason, who is stalking back towards me.

Charles is yelling at the both of us, asking what we are doing, but mason only grabs my arm before pulling me back out of the room and slamming the door, leaving all the wolves inside the door stunned at what just happened.