Chapter Twenty-Eight

“I'm so sorry Ashton, I have no idea why he did that. He has no right to speak about your family like that, he may be the king but he knows he must show respect to those he rules over. I'm sure his father would be disappointed in him if he saw how he treated you. We didn't even get to eat, I'll have to sneak into the kitchen later tonight and get something because I know you are hungry because I am hungry, and-”

“Leonel, it's okay. He was probably testing me. I don't know if this means I passed or it this means that I didn't, but I'm so happy that you took me out of there. You took my side over the king. That makes me really happy. I think, I think I love you, Leonel. For all of the things you have done for me, and all of the things I know you'll do for me, I love you for that. I love who you are, even when you treated me like crap when we first met, I knew that what we had was going to be special, I knew us was going to blow my mind, and so far, I've been blown.” Leonel stands in front of me with his mouth gaping open. He doesn't seem to know what to do, so I do it for him.

I launch up and wrap my arms tightly around his neck as I wrap my arms around his waist. My lips connect to his in a bruising force, our teeth clashing together as we viciously battle for dominance with our tongues. I know that there isn't a way for me to win that fight for dominance, but that doesn't mean that it isn't fun to play.

“God dammit. I love you so fucking much, Ashton. My head is going to explode from all of the things I want to tell you, of all of the things that I love you for, but right now, right now I want to mate you and mark you as mine so that horrible bastard knows that he isn't going to be able to split us up, if anything, he just ruined any chance of getting rid of you and keeping me.” Leonel snarls against my lips, barely grazing them with each word he speaks.

I moan breathlessly into Leonel's mouth, that is the final straw for him, because in the next second I am thrown on the bed and my shirt is being ripped off of my body and over my head, I'm thankful that he didn't rip it off of my body and ruin it, it is one of my favorite shirt.

“I won't let anyone ever take you away from me. I'll always choose you.” Leonel promises. I pull him down my to face and let him kiss me to his heart desire. The kiss is slow and passionate, showing me everything he just said, showing me his love. I kiss him back just as passionately, feeling myself harden painfully in my pants.

“Please, Leonel, show me how much you love me. Let me show you how much I love you.” Leonel's growl echoes throughout the room and I know I have finally unleashed the beasts.

CAUTION, THIS IS A SMUTTY SCENE, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ PASS THE REST OF THE CHAPTER, LEONEL AND ASHTON WILL BE MARKED AND MATED

Leonel's lips trail from my lips to my cheeks, to my chin, and down the curve of my neck. He leaves small hickies on the corner of my neck where it meets my shoulder, the spot he will leave his mark. The marks fade shortly after he gives them, but I know his unspoken promise.

“Leonel, please!” I whimper in pain and pleasure. I want all of him, and I want all of him sooner rather than later. I know foreplay can be fun, but right now I don't want to have any foreplay.

“Just wait, baby. I'll give you everything you need, you just have to be patient.” I grunt as his tongue trails down the small abs I have gained when I found out that Leonel was my mate, you could say that I wanted to impress him.

My hands reach and intermix with Leonel's messy hair as I feel him trail his tongue across the waistband of my pants. My hips thrust up to try and get closer to him, but I grunt in frustration when Leonel holds them down to the bed.