Chapter Twenty-Nine

I wake up with Leonel's arms wrapped around my waist and his face buried in my neck, right where my mark lays. I can't help but blush from the memory of last night. It was wonderful, beautiful even, but that doesn't mean that I'm still not shy in the whole subject. I've never had sex before with anyone besides Leonel, it's something new I am still coming to terms about being a natural thing to talk about or participate in.

“Good morning, baby.” Leonel whispers into my ear as he places a loving kiss on the shell of it. I smile to myself before turning around in his loosened grip so I am facing him.

“Good morning.” I whisper, not really caring much about either of our morning breath. We are mates, you don't care about stupid stuff like that. If we did, then we wouldn't be able to have moments like these together, when we first wake and see each other, the knowledge that the person that you love is right there in your arms, you wouldn't have that kind of stuff if you cared about trivial things.

“Are you feeling okay? I wasn't to rough in you, was I?” Leonel asks as he runs his hand down my back and massages all of the knots that have built up there. I groan from the massage and lay my head on his chest.

I'm not going to lie and say I am perfectly fine, because I am feeling extremely sore in my private areas. I know it isn't Leonel's fault though, it was bound to happen whatever he did to me. I was a virgin, that just how it is.

“I am a little sore, but I loved every minute of last night. I couldn't have asked for a better mate for me.” Leonel smiles at me before leaning down and softly placing his lips in mine. Both of us are smiling through the kiss, it's soft and sweet and expresses our emotions to each other, it's the kind of kiss that everyone dreams of having with someone they love.

Sure, dominating kiss are hot, messy kisses usually lead to something that feel a lot better, pecks are for when you are in a hurry, but you want to show your lover one last time you are theirs, but the soft, slow and sweet kisses are the one everyone craves to have with someone. They are the kind of kisses that have you craving your lover, that have you loving your lover even more than you did before. They are the kisses that show your full and true love.

“I'm sorry, baby. I tried to be careful.” Leonel says as he flips me onto my stomach. I make a noise of confusion, but then shy when I feel his magic hands start to massage into my back once again.

“You don't need to be making up for it. It knew I was going to be sore anyway we did it, I was a virgin.” I can literally feel Ashton's smile as he sits over me. He loves that I am a virgin and that he is the only person I have ever been with. It makes me a little upset that it isn't the same with him, but I understand that he is older then me too.

“Don't stop though!” I say quickly when I feel his hands begin to move off of my back. Leonel chuckles before continuing to massage, I smile, I could seriously get use to this.