Chapter 1

‼️‼️This book is confusing if you didn't read 'Billionnaire's Ex wife' first.‼️‼️

¥¥¥¥

"Your next PA is going to need more patience than experience." Victoria said looking at her boss.
"You are a pain in the ass."

"Is that a way to talk to your boss?"

She shrugged not looking up from her work.

"I'm not that bad. But I like the first one that was interviewed. Don't you think it should only be my choice?"

"I am the business manager of this company. It is my job to see if she is good enough for the job or not. Then you make the final decision." She said opening the folder and giving it to him.

"Well the CV is good. What else do you need?". He huffed.
"Give me the Sensala report." Jason huffed leaning back.

"I'll review her CV, along with the others tonight and I will let you know, tomorrow morning." She said standing up and taking the folders with her after handing him the one he needed.
"I'm going back to my office."

He sighed leaning back. "Fine. I'll be at your place at 8 with dinner."

She stopped as she was about to open the door. "Did I invite you?"

"I don't need an invitation." He said looking back at his computer.
"Get back to work."

Rude.

Victoria playfully rolled her eyes before getting out of the office.

As soon as the door, she let out a breath and made her way to the elevator.

For the three years she has known Jason, she always seemed calm to others, but if only they knew how fast her heart beats when he's close, or how hard she was trying to hide whatever feelings she had for him.

Three years.

It only took him a couple of months to win her heart. And the scary part is that he didn't know about it.
And she was just supposed to learn by his side. He was her mentor. She was supposed to just learn from him.

But here she was. She got the job she wanted at her age, thanks to his training.
She was the business manager of his company. But her own feelings were a mess.

She was 24. She was hoping to fall in love by now. But not like this. And especially not her mentor, who was now her boss.

Even though, he was more than her boss. He was her friend. Maybe that was her first mistake.
Being this comfortable around him.

But Jason doesn't like a lot of people. So if he wanted to be her friend, why would she refuse?He has always been nice to her. Always making sure she was comfortable the first time she stepped foot in the company.

She was just supposed to learn from him. But spending her days with and following his moves created their friendship which led to love on her side.

Sighing loudly, she finally reached her office and decided to get back to work. The only moments when she doesn't think of him.

Much.

****

At the end of the day, she just left knowing he was going to come anyways with.

She was grateful. Thanks to him and his training, she had the job she always wanted.

It all started with a test her college did choosing a couple of the best students. And she was chosen since she had the best grade.