Chapter 17

"We're going to the spa." Elena announces bursting into Jason's office. "We have an appointment at four. Just hair and nails."

I just looked at her weirdly before smiling and taking my eyes back to the document. "I can't Elena. I'm working."

"Oh come on. I left my manager look after the shop. So we could have a spa time." She whined sitting on the chair beside me.

I smiled looking at her. "I can't. W-"

"No. I don't want a negative answer." She protested before turning to Jason and was about to speak when he cut her off.

"Don't even look at me. Owning a wedding dress shop is easier and managing this damn company, so no spa day for you."

"You heard the boss." I muttered and she started glaring at Jason.

"Don't be such a jerk. I need some girl bonding time and Victoria is the only woman around my age that doesn't annoy me."

Jason sighed. "Well you can have that another time. Victoria is not leaving work just for some stupid spa day." He said giving me a paper.
"Victoria review this please."

"You guys are so annoying." She groaned.

"We can do it on saturday." I proposed and she started mumbling things under her breath.

"No. I want it today."

"Well you can't have it today." Jason replied. "Plus we have an important meeting in less than an hour. So shut up and let us work."

"Your jobs are too much stress. I hope you realize it. I'll reschedule for Saturday. And we're going. " She sighed.

I nodded. "We are."

She turned to Jason glaring at him. "And you are a horrible brother. I hope the meeting goes bad because you ruined our spa day."

I just laughed shaking my head. She can go from sweet to crazy in seconds.

"A brother that could pay the hairdresser to ruin your hair on your spa day." Jason mumbled with his eyes glued on his work.

****

"I want you to push him. Sebastian and I are just going to propose the deals once again. But I want you to push him. We are not changing the offer, okay?" Jason started and I just nodded. "We have a second plan. Something they don't."

I groaned as we walked in the conference room where Sebastian was already waiting. "I know Jason. You taught me well. I know what to do."

"Even if he talks about leaving, let him. Don't insist. Show them you need the deal and they will take advantage of that." He continued. "Do that and I promise you I'll let you close the deal. I won't intervene, and neither will Seb."

Sebastian laughed while turning his chair. "Jason, she knows what to do. Let the student be the pro today."

Jason just sighed sitting on the chair. "Jus-"

"Jason you're stressing me when I'm trying to stay calm." I said sitting down. "I won't change the offer."

"The man is arrogant. He thinks he is always on top when he is not. And that's weakness. You are on top or you aren't." Jason said and I nodded.