Chapter 31

"How did you find it?" I asked absently looking at the grave.

"I have my ways." He replied placing his hands on my shoulders. "I thought you said he died when you were a baby."

I furrowed my eyebrows nodding. "I did. That's what my mom told me." I said looking at the stone and the year mentioned.

I was five when he died?

My mom must have got it wrong then. She got confused by a lot of things.
Like she, sometimes, doesn't remember me growing up. Maybe she just doesn't remember the year he really died.

But if her mental problems started after his death, she should remember what happened before. She should remember me being five.

I'm gonna give myself a headache.

Jason squeezed my shoulders lightly snapping me out of my thoughts. "You're gonna give yourself a headache."

I nodded leaning my head back against his chest.

Well now I know where he is buried, and I know part of my parents' story. That is more that I was hoping.

I just feel like going right now. I'll come back, maybe when all this isn't as surprising anymore.

"Can we go?" I asked.

"Sure. Come on." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and guided me back toward the entrance.

"My first time in a cemetery." I said shivering slightly. "They are as creepy as I thought." I said looking around slowly.

"Show respect for the place before the dead start chasing us."

"Stop it!" I hissed before pulling away from him and started walking faster, almost running to the car.

"Slow down. You are going to break your ankles with your long ass shoes." I heard him say, but I completely ignored him and continued my way to the car.

I opened the door and jumped in as soon as I reached. It was a few seconds before he joined me.

"Chicken." He muttered starting the car.

"I'm hungry." I sighed taking holding his jacket tighter.

"I can cook." He suggested and I looked at him with raised eyebrows wondering if he was serious.

"No. I still value my life. You shouldn't even have a kitchen in your house. You're a disaster."

"You were so sweet when I first met you. Now you're a demon's daughter with no filter." He said and start speeding.

"Maybe I spend too much time with you."

"I know. It was a compliment to myself. I did a great job with you." He said reaching for his seatbelt to put it on.

"Can you let me drive?" I asked looking as the trees became a blur.

"No."

****

"Your house is sad, Jason. You need colors." I said looking around his living-room.

"You've been saying that for years. And I said you could add some colors if you want, as long as I like it."

I took his jacket off turning to face him. "There are a lot of things you don't like. So are you still going to 'cook'?"

"You think I was serious? I was just joking. It's too late anyways. We'll just order."

"Fine." I sighed defeated and his phone started ringing. "I need socks." I called walking toward the stairs as he answered the call nodding at me.

I went directly to his closet as soon as I walked in his room and started looking for a pair of socks.
It's easy to wear them when your feet are floating in them.

I went back down to find him still on the phone, so I just went to the kitchen to fetch myself a glass of water.

I can't believe I finally saw my father's grave, but the thing about the year still bugs me, even though I'm sure it's nothing.

My mom got the year my father died wrong. It's just because of her illness. The only problem is that I can't ask her for confirmation.

"Stop thinking so much." Jason's voice startled me and I almost dropped the glass I had in my hand.

"And you stop scaring me like that." I sighed placing the glass on the counter.
"I wanted to thank you."

"For what?" He asked walking around the counter and standing in front of me.

"Everything. Literally everything." I answered wrapping my arms around him. "I don't know what I would do without you."

"Your life would be miserable." He replied hugging me back.

"You just had to ruin it." I laughed pulling away slightly, but he pulled me back hugging me tightly.

"I would do anything for you." He buried his face into my neck as I held him tighter.

"Jason." I let out a shaky breath.

He ran his nose along my neck as his grip tightened around my waist.

He suddenly pressed his lips against mine not giving me time to react, surprising me and causing a weird feeling to take all over my body.
I moved my hand to his shoulders kissing him back before I even realized it. He started soft but soon became more demanding as he bit on my lower lip forcing a moan out of me. He took that moment to shove his tongue in my mouth making me let out another moan. My hands moved to the back of his neck and pulled him even closer to me.

He suddenly picked me up putting me on the counter never breaking the kiss. I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter by the seconds.
His hands ran up my thigh and under my dress. His hand to my butt and grabbed it under my dress, and I couldn't even find the strength to stop him. He groaned pulling even closer to him. I gasped when I felt his hard member pressing against my center, almost causing panic to take over me. He grinded against me and I moaned lightly inconsciously wrapping my legs around his waist. I let out a gasp as he pulled away from my lips and attacking my neck.

I moaned loudly when he started sucking and nipping on it pushing me harder to his member.

"Jason." I moaned as he groaned grinding harder against me, and that's when I realized what was happening.

"Stop." I gasped pushing on his shoulders.

What the hell was I doing?

"Jason, Stop!" He pulled away from clearly unhappy.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything. N... Not you. Me." I tried to explain taking his hands that was on my waist and placed them on the counter.

He sighed pulling his hands away from my own and placing them back on me. It took everything in me not to fan myself feeling suddenly too hot.

I need to get away from him.

"I will not have s... do that without being married."

He chuckled making me look at him confused. "I know that. And I wasn't going to. What do you think I meant when I said I respected your dignity?" He paused. "But that doesn't mean we can't do other things." He smirked as he started running his hand down my body again.

He needs to stop before I explode.

"Jason if you don't get your hands off me now, I'll cut them with a knife." I said in a rushed tone.

He scoffed before pushing the knives that were on the counter away from us. "And your mom calls me the crazy one."

I pushed him completely away and jumped off the counter.

My God!