Chapter 33

"Good morning roommate." Elena grinned at me the moment I walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning." I replied before glancing at her hand that held ice-cream.
"Ice cream in the morning?"

"Not my fault. My dad used to take us out for ice cream if we woke up too early and didn't want us to wake my mom."

"Did your mom know?"

"Yeah, and she always getting angry. But she just gave up after some time. Because my father is the type of person that will say 'yes', and do the exact opposite." She said shoving a spoon of ice cream in her mouth. "My brother is like that too. Just so you know."

"Yeah. Kind of figured that out with the whole bodyguard think." I mumbled walking to the fridge.

"I like my eggs sunny side up, please." She said with a puppy face as I gave a her a look before taking the eggs out of the fridge.

"I would like your face sunny side up." I said and she gasped placing her hand on her chest.

"Jason is having a really bad influence on you."

"What did your dad say about you coming here." I asked taking out the pan.

"He is okay, since I'm here. With you." She said and I grabbed to ice cream from her.

She pouted as I closed it and put it back in the freezer. "Breakfast first."

"So are we still going to that Deny guy's exposition tonight?"

I chuckled at the resemblance with her brother. What is it with them and not saying people's name right.

Well at least Deny is closer than Benny.

"His name is Dean."

"Same thing."

****

I put the dishes in the sink after breakfast, and Elena opened the fridge and took the ice cream back out.

"Seriously?"

She grabbed a spoon and sat on one of the stools.

"You're wearing my brother's sweatshirt and literally swimming in it. You don't hear me judging." She said and started eating.

"And she looks better in it than you in your best days." I smiled and Jason walked in the kitchen.

"I'm just going to ignore you."

"I'm not fighting with you. Seb is on his way. You can argue with him when he comes." He just walked around the counter and pulled me to him.

"Hi." He leaned in gave me a lingering kiss.

"Hi." I smiled when he pulled away.

"Please, not in front of me people, I'm still innocent." She complained but still had a smile on her face.

"Did you hear something?" Jason asked looking at me and I laughed earning a glare from Elena.