Chapter 16

"Hi mom." I smiled brightly walking in her room, followed by Jason.

Yes, he came this time. I was hoping it would be better than the last time.
And less crazy.

Just hoping.

"The demon's child. You came with your friend." She said sitting by her usual spot. "The crazy man."

"Yes. It's Jason, mom." I said placing my purse on the bed.

"He should be locked in here too. He is crazier than me." She said and I almost burst out laughing looking at Jason.

He smiled walking closer and sitting on the small couch in front of her. "They said my case was hopeless, ma'am."

"I believe that. The most handsome men are always the craziest." She continued looking straight at him. "But if you act crazy with my little flower, I'll make sure you know what crazy is."

He chuckled glancing back at me. "You don't have to worry about that."

She didn't say anything after that and just stared at him. And Jason stared right back at her.

No! Not again!

"Jason, please not again." I whined sitting on the bed to face them. "We just got here."

"She started it." He chuckled not breaking eye contact with her.

I couldn't help but smile. "You're acting like a child."

"She started it."

"Then end it."

"No." He said stubbornly. "Tell her to break it first."

I groaned dropping on the bed. "Then let me take a nap."

I just looked at the ceiling sainting for them to finish what was happening.

"I hope you know you're being extremely weird right now."

"He knows."

I smiled and sat up in surprise at my mother's voice.

Well at least I'm glad she likes Jason, since she isn't hostile to him.

****

"That was nice." Jason said as soon as we got in the car. "I love your mother."

Of course he does. Even when I was talking to one of them, they just don't want to break the eye contact.
And I can see how my mother takes it so seriously and Jason just takes it as a game.

Even the doctor had problems understanding the situation when he walked in the room.

But Jason just joked telling him that they tried to put him in a hospital but they said that even the doctors couldn't handle him.

I just glared at him before putting my seatbelt on. "You're crazy. You've lost your mind. I don't doubt it."

"At least I won." He smirked starting the car.