Chapter 29

The demon is Victoria's father. Victoria is Rose and Steve's only  daughter. Even if she speaks in the third person. There is NO other child.

¥¥¥¥

"Victoria!" I jumped when Sebastian came barging into my office.

"Wha-" I closed when he closed the door and turned to me as I looked at him with wide eyes.

Hunter and Stella have a lot of patience.

"I came to make sure that you weren't mad at me too. You know I wanted to tell but Jason threatened me with a gun. You know he is a bully a-" He paused when I let out a laugh.

"I'm not mad at you. But I would have been if you were there yesterday." I said.

He smirked walking closer to take a seat. "Yeah. Jason said you gave him a hard time. Driving in the night like a lunatic."

I gasped feigning being offended. "I wasn't driving like a lunatic. I was driving like a woman who found out that she was the only one ignoring her parents' past."

He shook his head quickly. "We were going to tell. We just needed to find the right time."

"Yeah." I muttered. "You're lucky you're my favorite Knight."

He grinned. "I knew it."

"Did Elena know?"

"Who? That woman doesn't anything, and it's better that way. She's a walking catastrophe."

I chuckled shaking my head. "That is just mean."

"It's true."

"But she said she was coming to Rome with us. So we can maybe dump her there, and come back just you, me and Jason."

"Seb." I exclaimed throwing a pen at his chest. "Why are you like this? And Marco lives in Rome in case you're forgetting."

He sighed rubbing his forehead. "Yeah. I forgot that part. I just hope he won't run away at the sight of a gun."

"We are talking about Marco Lombardi. Jason's bestfriend. The man is also a psychopath, so he won't run away."

"Unfortunately."

"You know. You need to stop doing that. You wouldn't want her to die alone, would you?"

"Yes I would."

"You are horrible. You need yourself a woman and stop pushing her boyfriends away."

"I have women. I like variety, for now. I'll let you know when I find one to settle with."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You're unbelievable."

"Yeah. That's what mom says."

"Because she knows how hopeless you are."

He scoffed before smirking at me. "Jason is the hopeless one and you still put up with him. You must be used to it by now."

I shrugged. "I had to. What choice did I have?"

"I know. You know you should pay me for whatever good thing that's happening between you two."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "For what?"

"I worked hard for you two." He said like it was the most obvious thing ever.