Chapter 2

‼️‼️This book is confusing if you didn't read 'Billionnaire's Ex wife' first.‼️‼️

¥¥¥¥

"Good morning, boss." Victoria said brightly walking into Jason's office with two cups of coffee.

"Good morning, Vicky." He replied with a smile.

"Your coffee." She said handing him one. "Your assistant will be here in a couple of minutes. She was so excited when I told her the news."

"Hope she will still be when she starts working."

"Please go easy on this one Jason." She said standing beside him.

"No promises. I'm taking you out for lunch. So be here by 1."

Vicky was about to reply when a knock was heard.

"Come in."

The door opened and a young blond women walked. She walked in and closed the door quietly behind her.

"Good morning, Mr. Knight. I'm Cindy Kyle." The blond woman said with a smile as she walked into Jason's office.

"Hello, Ms. Kyle." Jason said looking from his computer.
"This is Victoria Mendes." He said mentioning the woman who stood beside him.

"Nice to meet you too, Ms. Mendes. I'm so happy I got this job. I promise I will do my best. And you can call me Cindy, sir."

Already talking too much. Jason thought.

"Ms. Kyle is fine." Jason retorted drily signing a document and handing it to Victoria, who squeezed his hand lightly.

"Be nice." She said under her breath.

He shook his head dismissively.

"Do you think you can handle this meeting alone?" He asked looking at her.

"Of course." She said confidently heading to the door.
"See you later."

As soon as the door closed. Jason turned his gaze to his new assistant.

"Take a seat." He said and took a seat silently. "I have to tell you that I work fast. Wasting our time means losing money. My father worked too hard, so no numbers are dropping in this company."

Cindy nodded slowly as he leaned back.

"Appearance is important, and we have an image. So keep your clothing respectable." He explained and she nodded.
"You don't need to bring me coffee in the morning. Victoria will."

Cindy furrowed her eyebrows lightly.

"It's not a problem for me to bring it sir. It was part of my responsibilities."

"I know. But I only want her to do it." He said coldly.

Cindy nodded and kept quiet.

"Take notes."

At that, she immediately took out a pen and note pad from her bag.