Chapter One! A Long Overdue Visit

I've got a pretty good life. A good family, am going to college at one of the best universities in the country, four best friends to die for, and a boyfriend everyone lusts over endlessly. No, I'm not exaggerating. EVERYONE. All over the world! And his name is Harry, Harry Styles. We've clicked ever since my best mate Louis, had me meet everyone in his band, and forbade me to date one in particular, him. So of course, he was the one I had to talk to. Yes, after Louis saw us talking to each other, he let it go, I wouldn't have gone out with him if he hadn't. Moving on though! I'd tried staying out of the cameras, but being with the boys as much as I could came with a price. Total hatred of every girl on the planet for having taken "their guy." I admit, I like being liked. Having tons of people hate my guts, not exactly fun. So we created a way for me to go out with them, but still have my school life going well. Lily. Lily is....My alter ego I suppose? She and I are somewhat similar, but not entirely. For one, she looks more like a celebrity. Bleach blonde hair (a wig), blue eyes (contacts), and likes to wear what everyone else wishes they could. Me, I couldn't care less about what people think of my clothes. And I'm a bit more bright than her... But with that perfect plan, I figured nothing could go wrong! Until... Well things got complicated. And what a summer vacation that was!

Chapter 1

"It's time to get up!" I screamed/sang with Liam, Niall, and Louis. We all laughed at Harry's still figure, as well as Zayn's. We had finished our song schpeel technique and they were still barely stirring.

"The bed?" Louis turned to Niall, a smile creeping across his face.

"The bed." He chuckled back.

At this, they both lept onto the bed as gracefully as they could, (which for the record isn't much) and proceeded to jump around. Finally, Harry awoke.

"Good morning!" He yelled sarcastically.

"Aw we knew you would be in a great mood today, Mate." Louis fell down to his side.

Harry didn't move at all, yet he kept talking. "Actually, I'm rather tired. If you couldn't tell, I was SLEEPING." he grumbled.

"Well someone was woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Louis joked.

"You know I really don't think this is a good time. It's five in the morning." he groaned, looking at his ever present silver watch with an H on the back, (a gift for our sixth month anniversary two months earlier). "And I'm not in the mood for human contact until at least eleven. So good night." He threw his pillow over his head.

"Well I'm glad to know that I'm getting a ride to school from LOUIS." I snorted, smirking.

At this, the pillowed figure bolted right up.

"Amy! What are you doing here, Love?"He ran his fingers through his hair a few times.

I skipped over to his side.

"Well I was thinking that we could have some tea and maybe you could drive me to school, but I can see that I'm a human. So we shouldn't be in contact for a least six more hours." I backed away apologetically.

"Oh don't joke." He laughed. "Come here." I came back swiftly for a quick peck before heading back for the door.

"I'll go make the tea! Be there in five minutes! We don't have time to lose!" I called back to him.

"I don't know if he should Amy." Louis called after me. "I think he needs his rest."

I rolled my eyes. "Come with me Lou, don't give him any ideas. And can you guys get Zayn up?" I asked Niall and Liam. They saluted as I towed Louis out of the room by the hand. All too quickly though, as we stepped into his and Harry's kitchen, he lifted me up, and held me bridal style.