Chapter Two! Disguises, Disguises... Or Why You Can't Trust the Boys to Blend in

When the bell rang, I rushed out of class. This was going to be a sight... And a sight it was. 

"You guys are such idiots." I laughed, and literally face palmed it.

All the boys were scattered around the courtyard, trying to look natural... Well actually, that's what it looked like, but they were most likely kidding around because of my unsureness of their success this morning.

Louis was stretched across a stone bench with his head in his hand. Not to mention he had a bright red wig on his head. Of course, this perfectly matched his outfit, being the fashionista that he was. He wore a white shirt navy blue stripes with navy braces and tan capris. He had the nautical look going on.

Next was Zayn, he was leaning against a potted plant. His wig was a subtle darkish brown mop of hair, similar to Harry's. He dressed, like Louis, as he normally did, with a letterman jacket and black skinny jeans. He was definitely the only one that was actually fitting in, not looking like an idiot.

Third, was Liam. Who, I have to say, he looks way better as a brunette and should never, ever go blonde, as he was with his wig then. Not to mention, it was a super long, and pulled back in a pony tail. Being the only person of the group that might actually have thought this out, he had changed his style as well. He was wearing black, baggy pants and a black tee with some horrific metal band printed on it. He sat in a darkish corner, by himself, texting. 

Fourth, was Niall. Dear, dear Niall may have looked the strangest of them all. Now I completely understood that this look was planned, as it was totally and completely his style, but I couldn't help myself from feeling bad for him. He had a cropped wig that looked actually naturally ginger, as opposed to Louis' fiery do. And he wore what could be best and easiest described as leprachaun suit. He was green from head to foot, and call me crazy, but I could swear his ears were pointed at the tips. People were gaping at him, and not in a good way.

And finally, my idiotic boyfriend. He was dressed as usual, with a plain white tee and a blazer, and dark jeans. Also, his favorite sunglasses. But that wasn't the part that made him an idiot, it was his wig... If you call it a wig. Harry was wearing a bald cap. Like he honestly looked bald. 

 "Are you kidding me?" I laughed, looking at the others and him again. He just grinned. "Let's go guys!" I yelled to them as my classmates started spilling out of the classroom. We ran to our van, even though we didn't really need to. No one recognized them. Still, I wanted to see them being their amazing selves again. 

"That was awesome!" Niall laughed, exchanging a high five with Louis. 

"Oh yeah, absolutely amazing." I said sarcastically, looking the two up and down again in the back of their most likely rented van as Harry slid in next to me. "All you did was stand there, making fools out of yourselves!"

"But Jamie!" Louis pouted. "We're both gingers! Isn't there some ritual we should go through? A handshake or something?"

I laughed a bit. "I'm a ginger. You, my friend, are a comic book character. And you," I turned to Niall "are a leprachaun. You..." I turned to face Harry. "Just get that off your head." I started pulling at the edges until it came off, revealing his curly and haphazard hair as usual. "Thank goodness." I sighed, leaning back in my seat in relief. I did not need to see him like that.

"What? I was pulling it off." He said in his defense. At this, everyone (except for Liam, who was driving, and Zayn, who was talking with him) burst out laughing.

"You so were not pulling it off!" Niall said between laughs.

"Was too. But it doesn't matter because my curly locks are the dealbreaker for me with the girls." He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

I snorted. "Thanks Dear." 

"Of course!" 

And that's when it hit me. "Wait. Where are we going?!" I yelled up to Liam.

"Home." He answered.

"But what about my stuff?" I asked.

"Already got it. Told you I would!" said Harry.

"How did you get in?" I grinned.

"Well that's just... Not important." He shrugged. There were snickers from Niall and Louis. 

"What happened?"

"Definitely nothing to do with breaking into your room." Louis shook his head. 

I just shot a look at Harry. "And how did you do that?" 

"Well... I... Just... You know. Know stuff."

I laughed a little. "Have I ever told you I love you?"