Chapter Twelve! Tiny Spaces= Lots of Yelling

The next day, we all crowded on a huge plane as fast a humanly possible. Luckily, it wasn't crowded, we had rented it out for us, the boys' manager, and so on. We shuffled to the back, which was a lounge style room just for us six. There was a round table, and surrounding it, a velvety, majenta colored half circle booth. We all slid in, in this order. Zayn, Niall, Louis, Harry, me, and Liam. To be honest, I would call it the most awkard booth on the planet. To say I felt out of place was an understatement. I had only met the lads through Lou, and probably wouldn't have been friends with them without him. Now don't get me wrong, we were all really friends, but I found out that things were a lot quieter when Louis and I weren't sharing a laugh. And because he was Louis, he still did crack jokes, but I didn't laugh. He basically had told me that I should leave them all alone, he didn't want me there. To hear your best mate say that hurt, a lot. Why he was so angry, I had no clue. He should've understood the pressure I was under. He could empathize with me, I thought. But back to the plane..

It was pretty early in the morning to be able to leave without a bunch of girls crowding us in the airport, four in the morning to be exact.  And there still were a few that spotted the guys and Lily. Yeah that's right, I had the wig back on. We got our stories straight, and decided to pretend it was all a scam, photoshopped. No interviews, no statements, it was all a scam. But because it was so early, the boys were pretty crabby to begin with. None of them are real early risers to be honest. So the mood was already pretty spoiled. I knew most of them would fall asleep the second we sat down, and when they woke up, they would be all "Yeah! Let's go on tour!" But until then, the only thing I could do, was be practically non-existent, as was Harry, since he was basically only there in body. And by basically, I mean completely. Waking him up had consisted of literally dragging him out of bed, which was funny I suppose, but once again, he was not great for conversation. I almost laughed as I realized how tired they were. Each boy literally fell asleep the second we sat down, as I had predicted. I sat back and relaxed, reading or listening to my iPod for about half an hour before I heard someone stirring. Excited at the prospect of talking to someone finally, I sat up straight and turned to see who it was. And of course, it was Louis. To make matters worse, he turned to see who was also awake at the same time... We ending up looking straight at each other at the same time.

We both seemed to consider our options for a moment. Were we going to talk? Were we going to fight again? Were we just going to ignore each other? We were new to the whole fight thing, we didn't know how it worked! I'm guessing that we both decided on waiting for the other to apologize, then we would talk, because both of us looked expectantly at the other. We sat like that for a few minutes before we both realized that that wasn't going to happen, and sat back. I pulled out a book, and started reading, while Louis pulled out his iPhone 4, and put his headphones in.

I sighed, once I was almost positive that he couldn't hear me, relieved, at least it wouldn't just be us staring at each other. That's when I started to realize how long this could go on...

"Na na na na na na na na na na!" Louis was basically screaming. I knew why, so did he. One of my pet peeves is when people are loud when I'm trying to read. I can't concentrate! It's too distracting. Louis had apparently decided that his new goal in life was to annoy me. I had a decision to make. Tell him to be quiet? Or ignore it? I went with ignoring it... That lasted a grand total of three minutes.

"Louis!" he couldn't hear me, he just kept singing. "LOUIS." I waved my hand in front of his face. Finally, he looked over and gave me the fakest looking inoccent face ever. I pointed to my book. He gave me a look of understanding and stopped singing. Everything was fine again. In the silence I flipped a page, until I noticed movement. Louis had taken his headphones off and had now taken to blasting the music. It was rap. Another pet peeve. I realized this wasn't going to stop and decided I needed to fight fire with fire. I leaned over, to Harry and woke him up. He was half awake, but that was alright, I pulled him in for a nice long kiss, just for Louis to watch.

"Really Amy?!" He snapped, grabbing Harry by the shoulders, and pushing back down on his seat, he almost immediately fell back asleep. I'll admit, not the nicest thing I've ever done. I knew that Louis was super irritated with PDA... Especially mine and Harry's. I said that he was fine with us together, but I still think that he was bothered by it. So I played on that, it was one of the worst things I could do.

"Oh that's right, that bothers you. Sorry, forgot." I shrugged. He started to say something, but I cut him off, grabbing my iPhone 4. "Sorry, I have to make a call." I whispered, and called the operator.

"Hello! Yes, can you connect me to the admssions department at YALE UNIVERSITY?" I said the college loudly. "Yes, the one in CONNECTICUT, USA!" I said just as loudly. I could feel someone squirming on the other side of the booth. "Thanks Mate." There were a few rings before someone picked up. "Hello, I'm currently a student at Cambridge University, but I would really like to finish getting my degree at your school in AMERICA. IS THE APPLICATION PROCESS STILL GOING ON? Oh great! I'll BE SURE TO GET THAT IN TO YOU. And I can LIVE RIGHT ON CAMPUS? Brilliant. Thanks so much." I grinned to myself, hanging up.

"Was that really necessary?" Louis snapped.

"Well I HAD to make sure I could get in." I rolled my eyes.

"Selfish." I heard him mumble under his breath.

"How is that selfish?! I have to go to school!"

"Ever think about not rubbing it in everyone's faces?! You JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GO! I BET YOU DIDN'T WEAR YOUR WIG ON PURPOSE!"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" I screamed sarcastically. "My life long dream is to be THE MOST HATED GIRL ON EARTH!"

"WELL YOU'VE GOT THE PERFECT PERSONALITY FOR IT!" He yelled, putting his elbow on the table and turning to face me.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" I face him the same way.

"I'm sorry, my mother told me not to tell lies." He shrugged. I noticed everyone was starting to wake up, but continued.

"TWIT!"

"SELFISH!"

"TWIT!"

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Harry yelled, pushing us both back so that we couldn't scream at each other.

"HE'S a twit!" I yelled, pointing at Louis.

"And SHE'S selfish!" He pointed his finger at me. I started to say something else, but I was cut off.

"Will you two be quiet?!" Liam yelled, covering his ears. "I swear, you two are the loudest people I've ever met!"

"Hmpfh." I spat, and crossed my arms. This was going to be a long flight.