Chapter Thirty-Three! Lost and Liam!

Amy's POV:

I felt really bad for Louis... I mean, I had seen him cry once, maybe twice and I had known him for fourteen years. And there he was. He was crying because of me. That was something. But I had to admit, Yale didn't care about the boys that much. I guess the campus was kind of deserted... But that's not important! I was seriously considering transferring. Yes. I was. But I couldn't tell the boys yet. I needed to really think about it. Not to mention get in.

Now, the boys never knew this. But when I said I was going to use the loo, I had sprinted to the admissions office. I filled out a form, told them to contact Cambridge for the rest of my information, put my hair into a bun, then ran back and told the boys that it had taken me a while to get my hair all beautiful. They looked wary, but didn't seem to have the hearts to tell me it probably looked awful. 

When we got onto the plane for Minnesota, I was worn out. Running with Louis, running to the admissions department, I was exhausted. Give me a break, I don't run that much. I slumped into the booth of our lounge area. Suprisingly, as if it were planned or something, Niall slid in next to me. Then, Zayn. Next Liam. Louis and Harry were on the complete opposite side of the table. What is going on here?

"You know, when I said don't let me get you down, I didn't mean avoid me." I said, sticking my tongue out to Louis.

"You need to be more clear then Love." Louis smiled cheekily.

"And you! You've been gone like all day! What have you been doing?" I asked, pointing to Harry. 

"Oh you know... Stuff. Actually! I was-" Harry began, with a smile meaning he had gotten an idea. Louis elbowed him before he could finish.

"Let me do the talking." He hissed. He seemed much better within the minutes of being with the others. I mean, he had been talking to Haz like nonstop. "Actually Amy, Harry's rather sick. He's been in the loo most of the time." He put a hand to his forehead. "I think he's got a temperature." 

He looked to Liam with a face that said "go with it." Liam put his hand on Harry's forehead as well. "Oh yeah, you're ill Mate." He nodded a little too dramatically. I rolled my eyes, but decided to go with it. I was too tired to fight. 

"Alright." I said, putting my headphones in. I closed my eyes until they were only squints, so I could still see the boys, but they probably didn't know that. Louis shoved a few pieces of paper in Harry's face and said something urgently. Harry, who had already had his laptop out, now picked up his phone as well, and started typing. Soon the boys all opened their phones. Well this is cool. They all suddenly got up and left. That's right. They left. So I was left all alone in the back with just my iPhone. Cool. I decided I would grab a book. I might actually be able to read without them being so loud. I grabbed my messenger bag... Or I tried to. When I reached for it, I found nothing. 

I looked all around. As if it would make some difference, I felt up and down all the empty spots. Where is that bag?!  I looked under the seats, I stood up, I even tried calling Yale to see if anyone had found it. Still, nothing. I must have dropped it when I was running... That'll teach me not to run. I knew exercise was rubbish... They probably saw that it's real leather and took it. There goes my Christmas present from Lou. So much for having the same one. 

I grumbled in frustration before deciding I really was tired, and closed my eyes.

--------------------------------

Liam's POV:

"Good boy Nialler!" Louis said excitedly, patting him on the back and running off somewhere with Harry. 

"Uh, what's this about?" I asked, pretty confused. I knew the boys were up to something, but I didn't know what. All I knew was from the text that got sent to me as well as the others "Get up, and follow us." And not knowing things was one of my pet peeves. I'm one of those people that likes to know what will happen next. And likes to have a full understanding about it too. Call it stupid, but it really bothers me, the unknown. Call it pathetic, but I know that it's fairly common. Because I had to do some research on that of course.

"I don't really know." Zayn said, shrugging. 

"You think we should be worried?" I said jokingly, but I seriously wondered.

"Nah, what could they be doing?" He said cooly. We stood for a moment, then it sunk in. We turned to each other, shocked. 

"We have to find them." We announced. 

"You in Niall?" I asked.

"Sure... What are we doing again?" He asked, starting to walk in step with me. 

"We're going to find Harry and Louis. Lord knows what they could be doing now." I said, laughing. On the inside I was a bit worried though. Those two tended to think on their feet, and if I hadn't been there to keep them in check in the past, who knows what would've happened. They told me I was too uptight at times, but I had good intentions. If there were two things I cared about with the band, they were as follows: First, no one gets hurt. And second, that the band doesn't get in trouble as a whole. We had all seen it. The press could tear people to shreads, and I didn't want that to happen to any of them. 

Our booth was in the main area of the plane, since we had the place to ourselves, so we started towards the back. Back there, we figured would be the usual things in a plane, the loo, a closet or two, and the area for the stewards. When we got there, we unsuprisingly found the open stewards area, and suprisingly, found the boys in a heated discussion with them.

"Please! None of us need hot towels!" Louis said.

"Or drinks! We just need this for like fifteen minutes! You two can go sit with Amy!" Harry said.

"Who's Amy?" A brunette asked.

"Probably not a good idea if she wakes up Mate!" Louis laughed. 

"Can't you go serve... The pilot or something?" Harry finally groaned. The two looked at each other and shrugged.

"Fine." The second said, grabbed the brunnette by the hand and towed her away.

"Guys, what are you doing?" I asked, walking into the space with the rest of the boys. 

"Oh good! You're all here!" Louis said, sliding the curtain behind us. Harry handed us a paper. 

"We're going to sing this." He said.

"But, what? Why?"

"JUST SING LIAM! SING!" Louis snapped. He laughed a little, then pressed play on a video camera. What have I gotten myself into?

---------------------------

Hey Lovelies! You know what to do! Vote, comment! Pretty please!(:

-FanFiction101 xx