Chapter Thirty-Four! Ignorance Bites and Fake Fights

Amy's POV:

I woke up forty five minutes later to find two strange looking women, one on either side of me. I looked them over. The first one was texting, and cracking her gum quite loudly. The second sat looking annoyed, arms crossed, as if she had been forced to be there. I looked back and forth between them, then heard some loud voices coming from the back. Those are my boys.

"Eh. Pardon?" I asked the one whose arms were crossed.

"Yeah? You're Amy, right?" She looked me up and down.

"Yeah... That's right..." I mumbled. I figured she would tell me her name, but she didn't.

"So, you're dating that Harry Styles, right?" She asked nonchalantly.

"Right..."

We sat in silence for a moment.

"He's hot."

"Uh... Yeah he is. Anyways... What exactly are you doing on this plane?"

"I work here." She said, looking at me like I should know that.

"Oh right... Um... You aren't the pilot right?" I asked anxiously. Don't judge. It was an honest question.

"No. I'm an attendant." She rolled her eyes.

"Right... Well okay. I'm just going to go now." I watched her slide out, and then slide back in the booth after me.

I walked to the back of the plane, where I had thought I heard the boys. Lo and behold, there they were, in the attendant's room, seated on the ground talking.

"So who wants to explain why two random strangers were sitting by me, and not you five?" I laughed, leaning on the door frame.

"Well they weren't strangers! They were-" Louis began.

"Flight attendants, yeah I got that. Nevermind. What are you guys doing?" They DID look pretty suspicious.

"Uh. Well, you see..." Harry began.

"Guys, I think we should just tell her." Liam announced. Louis looked like he was going to slap him right then and there.

"What are you thinking?!" he snapped.

"I'm thinking that she should know. Alright. Amy. We booked a press gig for you and Harry to explain yourselves." He said. The boys all exchanged a look.

"Yup... That's it." Harry said, hanging his head dramatically.

"Oh... Well... I guess it couldn't hurt." I sighed.

"Glad to know you understand." Liam nodded. "See boys, I told you she'd be fine."

"So where and when is this going to be?" I asked, sitting on the ground with them.

"Tomorrow, seven o'clock at a rather large mall."

"You don't mean-"

"Oh I think he means"

"You mean to say that?"

"I mean to say that. Yes."

"The MALL OF AMERICA! I'm going to THE MALL OF FREAKING AMERICA." I screamed.

"Excited much?" Louis laughed.

"No! I'm going to have to kill you for not wanting to tell me by the way, you know shopping is practically at the top of my list of brill things!" I said, then lunged in between him and Harry. "And I have some bad news." I said.

"What is it?" Louis asked.

"I can't find my bag that you got me for Christmas." I sighed dramatically, putting my arm around his shoulders.

He simply shrugged. "I'll get you a new one."

"You don't have to do that, I'll get myself one." I said, guiltily. I knew that he could afford it and all, but it just didn't feel right.

"No really, if it doesn't turn up, I'll get you one." He said.

"Fine. I can't find it anywhere. Harry, let's see your laptop so we can order a new one." I scooted over towards him. I had noticed that he had been facing away from me, but I hadn't payed attention to it before.

His eyes grew massive as he moved away from me. "N-no! It's mine!" He said, folding it up and hugging it to his chest.

I laughed a little, then took a seat right next to him. "A little possessive aren't we Babe? Just give it here." I reached my hand, but he smacked it away.

"Really! Don't!" He snapped.

"Fine." I smirked. "What's got you so... Un-sharing?"

"Nothing." He spat. "Mind your own business."

"Well aren't you charming?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Trouble in paradise!" Louis called. There was a chorus of "oohs."

"Shut it Lou." Harry snapped.

"No need to get angry Harry." I said, looking him up and down. Who the Hell is this?