Chapter Twenty-Six! Wakey-Wakey!

I woke up with a start, and a scream. I looked around wildly. What was happening?! Where was I again? Oh that's right, the beach. I checked to my right.  Louis. He had one of his legs on mine, his arms this way and that. To my left, Harry. He simply had his arm around my shoulders and was sleeping like a fairly sane person. Niall, Zayn, and Liam were all next to him and were laying like soldiers, in a neat little row. Well... Not for long. Girls in swimsuits began clawing at them, and screaming their names. And let me tell you, I had a new strategy for waking Zayn up. He woke up with a start, as did the others. We all decided that we should try to leave I suppose. We were scrambling up, while still trying to keep our cool. 

"HARRY"

"LOUIS!"

"LARRY!" I watched the two shoot smirks at the other at this. 

"ZAYN!"

"LIAM!"

"NIALL!" 

"LILY!" I smiled at this, as they weren't saying it with complete abhorance. But they continued talking. "What happened to your nose?" Oh crap. I stood there in shock. What should I say? They know that Amy had a nose job, I can't say the same thing. Will they think that Harry's abusing me, as they did with Lou? Alright. Think on your feet. You're in your improv class... You're a girl who's pretending to be someone else and everyone knows that real you got a nose job... And fake you looks like you have one too. Come on Amy! Think! 

"Uh... Did you guys know I have a twin?" I asked finally. 

"What?" I heard some girls say, as they others were getting autographs from the boys.

"Yeah. Amelia Parker is my twin sister." I looked to Louis, he looked to me. "I dyed my hair..." I mumbled. 

"Last name." Louis coughed. 

"And she's married!" Liam announced. 

I shot him a look. Then burst out laughing. The others did too.

"That's just a joke we have." I giggled.

"Because we act like a married couple when we-" Harry began, nodding at me.

"Finish each other's sentences." I smiled cheesily with him and the others. It was silent for a moment. And we took that as an opportunity to get out of there. The boys made a heartfelt goodbye speech, while I just sprinted to our van. Suprisingly and luckily, it wasn't surrounded. I pulled the door. It was unlocked, as usual, and I waited. After a few minutes the boys ran to our vehicle, I slid the door open once more so that they could pile in. Liam went into the driver's seat. Before he could start the car, I slapped him lightly, and playfully. 

"She's married?! Are you daft?" I laughed. "The "Smart One" too...."

The boys joined in with me. Well, Liam didn't. He was busy blushing, and driving. 

"Well you didn't seem to think it was so bad at the hospital!" He mumbled somewhat angrily, he didn't like to be wrong or make mistakes. But who does?

"The doctor had no clue who we were!" Niall was gasping for breath.

"Plus I was going to come up with something WAY better than that!" Louis added. 

"Such as?" I smirked.

"Seperated at birth." 

"Oh that's way more believable." I rolled my eyes. 

"Married at nineteen?" He said skeptically. 

"Touche..."

It was quiet for a moment. When realization hit.

"Oh crap." I said, burying my face in my hands.

"What is it?" Asked Harry. 

"I didn't finish explaining why my nose looks bad." I groaned. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelys! Sorry this is so short, but next chapter will be great! I promise! Vote and comment for a new chapter faster! 

-FanFiction101 xxx