Chapter Nine! One Direction has No Taste In Movies and TV

"We missed it!" I screamed, and fainted into Louis, who also fainted. We looked like a couple of dominos I figured, and we ended up in a big heap on the ground. We laughed a bit, but didn't make a move.

"Haaaary." I called. "Be a dear, and carry me to the couch, will you?" I sighed dramatically, and explained that I had done too much running already, and the stress of missing Doctor Who was too much for me. He did as was asked, but I wasn't the only one who needed assistance.

"Me too Haaaary." Louis whimpered.

Harry ran over and acted like a knight as he scooped Louis up and sat him on my left, and sat at my right.

"So what's your second choice for what we're watching?" Niall asked.

"Oh that's okay, we're still watching Doctor Who." I said calmly, turning on the Telly.

"But we missed it! And you made me speed to get home!" Liam said, confused.

"Yeah, we DID miss it." I nodded, and spoke clearly. "But I DVRd it!" I grinned with Louis and clicked play.

-------

An hour later, Harry's head was slung on my shoulder, Niall's was on his, Zayn's was on Louis', and Liam was asleep on the carpet.

"How did they fall asleep?" I asked. "That was a great episode!"

"WHO knows." Louis winked.

"Ohh! That was awful." I groaned."But this means no horror!" This time I grinned. And of course, at that moment, at the sound of the word, each boy woke up immediately.

"Horror! Huzzah!" They pumped their fists in the air.

"You guys..." I laughed.

"It'll be okay." Harry looked my way. "I'm here."

"And when he comes screaming to his Boo-Bear. I'll be here for both of you." Louis said reassuringly.

"Now let's horror it up!"

---------

"Oh MY GOD! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THAT?!" I screamed, pointing a trembling finger at the screen. "DON'T GO CLOSER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! SERIOUSLY, WHAT PERSON IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD GO CLOSER TO THAT?! DON'T TOUCH IT!... And now you're dead. I told you."  I turned to Harry. "I told him." 

"Yeah, you did... Good work." He smirked. "And I assume you're shaking because you're cold?"

I was never good at covering up my fears. "No." I finally sniffed, and burst into tears. "I'm so scared." I yelped, buring my face in his chest. He wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me close. 

"This is why I like horrors." He whispered to the others above my head. They all groaned, while Louis whacked him on the back of the head.

"You think I can't hear you?" I said in between horrified sobs. "I'm not deaf..." 

"I know Babe, I know..." He started petting my head.

"I'm not as easily distracted as you either... Saying Babe and holding me close doesn't really work. I need to un-see this all!"

"Sorry Jamie, but we're short a TARDIS'." Louis shrugged.

"Tard- what?" Niall asked in a very confused voice.

"Well if any of you had payed attention to Doctor Who, you would know that that's what his time machine is called." He sighed exasperatingly.

"Oh..." They all sighed in response. Silence drifted through the room... And my paranoia kicked in. I didn't like it this quiet at one in the morning. 

"But what am I going to do? It's not like I'm going to be able to sleep tonight... In fact I don't really want to be alone in this huge, empty flat." I shivered a little more.

"I'll stay with you!" Harry said instantly. I could swear he gave the guys a thumbs up.

"Uh... I don't think so! No funny business!" Louis said sternly. "I'm staying too."

"Slumber party!" Zayn announced loudly. He was so funny when he was tired. He became in a state of... Half awake hyperness. 

"Great idea!" Liam yelled, and lept up to go get his pajamas, a blanket, and pillows most likely. The others quickly left after him.

"I'll stay until they come back." Harry said soothingly. He brushed my hair to the side, and kissed my forehead. It was then I noticed that Louis was standing in the doorway still. 

"I mean it. No funny business." He pointed at Harry. "I'll be back five minutes." 

"Haha, Lou, five minutes. That's a funny joke!" I laughed. He just rolled his eyes and left. 

"Are you really this scared?" Harry asked quietly. 

I stopped crying. "Absolutely not! I just hate the first night of being back in my flat! And I've been away for two months."  You have to admit it, I fooled you too. I was pretty convincing...

"You are just evil." He laughed, moving closer, and closer until the tip of his nose was touching mine. 

"I work very hard on it." I grinned. 

"You're very talented. It's that college kicking in. Who knew they'd teach you something useful?" He laughed, kissing me. There was a rustling noise. 

"Louis! I think this counts as funny business!" Liam called into an airvent. And before you ask, no, he wasn't drunk (he doesn't drink actually) or anything. My flat is right next to Harry and Louis', as I said before, and one day we noticed that we could talk through the vents, and the other would hear us. It was a good system we had. Harry and I broke away as Louis came rushing in. 

"I demand a meter between you two!" He yelled, lifting Harry bridal style, and putting him on the other end of the couch. "And you better not move! I'll be watching from the carpet. Just a moment..." He strode out of the room to get the rest of his supplies. 

"Love the onesie!" I called after him, referring to his outfit of choice.

"It's sick! Isn't it?" He turned back around and motioned to it. 

"Totally." I laughed, shooting him a thumbs up. The others all started filing in, and taking a seat on my floor. 

"Thanks for doing this guys." I yawned. "Night." I reached for my lamp chord. 

"What're you doing?" Niall grinned. 

"What do you mean?"

"We're gonna stay up all night." 

"Of course you are." I rolled my eyes. "Have fun with that. Now if you excuse me, there's one thing I need right now... Sleep." And with that, I pulled the chord.