Chapter Twenty Four! It's My Sandy!

The next day, we hopped on yet another plane, ready to go to L.A. for fun in the sun! Well, the boys would... I on the other hand was not going to go outside. 

"Come on! It's not that bad!" Harry saidd, pulling me by the hand out of the plane. 

"Easy for you to say Mr. I'm-So-Hot-And-Every-Girl-In-The-World-Could-Be-Mine-If-I-Wanted-Her." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"But do they matter? No." He kissed my forehead right by the exit. 

"But... I can't even wear sunglasses! They won't fit." I grumbled, gesturing to my now swollen and black and blue nose. Look back to normal the next day? My foot...

Harry was just about to say something else that was probably reassuring, but Louis cut him off. 

"You don't need sunglasses! I have the perfect thing for you!" He announced, digging through his carry-on, then holding up an item.

"You seriously keep a onesie in your bag?" I smirked. 

"So you don't want it?" He smirked back. 

"...Do I have a choice?" I shrugged.

------------------

"I have a feeling this is a bad idea...." I mumbled, zipping the hood up past my face. 

"Maybe you're right. Come on Babe, you don't need to cover your face." Harry said soothingly.

"Of course you do! Come along Pond!" Louis said enthusiastically, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the plane.

"I'm not Amelia Pond! Amelia Parker. Amelia Pond... Is the companion I wish to be." I laughed,

"And I wish to be The Doctor, so we're making both of our dreams come true!" He laughed. We ran a little.

"I have a feeling you're doing this for three reasons." I said, slowing down. 

"And what would those be?" He asked, leading me inside the airport. 

"Number one, you want to crash me into something. Number two, you want me to look like an idiot. Number three, you saw I didn't bother to put the wig on, and you hate being my boyfriend." I smirked., even though he couldn't see it. 

"That is!... Mostly not true." He said defensively. 

"Hmm... Right." I said. And as if on cue, I tripped from the oversized leg of the onesie. "Louis!" I screamed. "Why do you have to be so darn huge?!" I yelled, sprawling to the tiled floor. But somehow, in the nick of time, he caught me, and threw me over his shoulder. There were the sounds of cameras flashing, and reporters screaming. 

"Louis! Who's that?"

"Is that Amy?"

"Harry! Where's Lily?"

"Did she dump you for cheating?"

I went limp, no need to call attention to myself.

"Louis." I whispered. "They're gonna think I'm some other girl... What are we going to do?" He made no response.

"Boys." He said, turning to the others, and stopped walking. He somehow managed to flip me so that he was carrying me bridal style.  He slowly and carefully unzipped the hood so you can see my face. "Suprise! It's my Sandy!" He laughed, tilting me so that everyone could see. 

I rolled my eyes. But quickly covered it with a smile. I made jazz hands. Louis smirked down at me. 

The press however, weren't smirking or smiling. 

"What's wrong with her nose?!"

"Has Louis been abusing you Amelia?!"

"How often does he hurt you?!" 

"Did he carry you against your will?!" 

I motioned for Lou to put me down. 

"Alright, quiet everyone! I'm only going to say this once." I said loudly to them. "Okay. First things first. Louis is my best friend. Of course he doesn't abuse me! That's the craziest thing I've ever heard! Second, I broke my nose. It was so bad I had to get surgery... A "nose-job" if you will... I didn't choose it though. It was an emergency surgery... Alright, thanks!" I waved goodbye and started walking with Louis and Harry. 

"That was great. Good job Jamie." Louis said, giving me a high five. 

"The way you took control... It was pretty hot." Harry whispered in my ear, laughing. 

"You... I can't even begin to describe." I laughed, then wrapped my arms around the two's shoulders. All was well. 

-------------------------------------------

Hey lovelys! Vote, comment, fan! It lets me know that you guys actually want me to continue!

-FanFiction101 xxx