Chapter Twenty-Two! Blue is Really Zayn's Colour

"Is this going to hurt?" I asked, groaning. I wasn't looking forward to getting a new nose.

"It's already over Love." Zayn grinned.

"Really?!" I asked happily, throwing my hand to my nose. To my surprise, I didn't find flesh. It was a bandage.

"It's going to be like that for a day, and every night for a few months unfortunately." Liam said, as if reading my thoughts.

"Ohh..." I mumbled. "That's grrrrreat."

"But it's okay! Because I got you shoes!" Louis announced, shoving a box on my lap and sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. I rocked around a little with his extra weight, and after shooting him a glance, opened the box. I gasped and pulled out the most beautiful shoe I had ever seen. It was a plain grey pair of the wrap shoes, but the twist was splattered paint all over them in shades of purple, blue and orange. 

"Looky- Lou! These are perfect!" I exclaimed, and pulled a shoe to my chest, hugging it. "I knew you wouldn't let me down. I wuv you!" I pulled Lou into a hug this time.

"Love you too Doll." He laughed, and heaved a yawn.

"What time is it? A hundred billion o'clock?" I asked slowly. 

"Two in the morning." Liam answered softly, he looked beat.

I was about to respond when I realized someone wasn't there... "Where's Harry?" 

The boys just laughed, "He went to get us some food." Niall answered, patting his stomach. As if on cue, the doors opened to a leisurely walking Harry. He dropped his tray at the sight of me, then ran over.

"I'm sorry... I said I'd be here when you woke up." He said, his eyes apologetic. I patted the side of my bed that wasn't occupied by Louis, he sat. 

"Harry, Harry, Hair-Bear." I sighed. "I hate to tell you this, but I think Lou's beating you in the boyfriend depo. I mean, look at these beauty shoes." 

"Haha! Look at that! The fake boyfriend beats the real one!" Louis teased, sticking his tongue out at Harry.

 "But look at what's around your neck." Harry said, completely ignoring Louis' comments, and gesturing to my necklace.

"Oh that makes it tough..." I put my hand to my chin like The Thinker. "You guys are tied!" I announced. Harry just laughed, then kissed me.

I paused a moment. "...Care Hair wins." I finally said, then laughed. Everything in the room was blurring like at the end of my dream. They started to turn different colours.

"Zaynums?" I giggled. 

"Zaynums?!" The boys laughed.

"...Yes?" He finally sighed.

"Blue is a lovely colour on you." I sighed,

The boys shifted anxiously. I wasn't paying much attention though, the anesthetic was kind of messing with my mind. 

"Blue? I'm wearing maroon..." Zayn mumbled, looking at the boys. 

"Love, why did you say that Zayn's wearing blue?" Harry asked, sitting up a little.

"She has been acting strange..." Niall commented.

"He isn't wearing blue, Silly! He is blue! You guys can be so funny... Hey speaking of funny, where's Kevin, Lou-Boo? Huh, huh? What did ya do with him?" 

"Okay, I'm seriously scared." Louis whispered to the boys, slowly standing up. "I've never seen her like this... And I've seen her drunk once." 

"I thought she didn't drink?" Liam whispered back. I admit, tiny white lie for Liam's sake... But I didn't drink hardly ever really.

"She did at my twentieth birthday... Probably because we were both depressed." He was still creeped out. 

"...But what's wrong with her?" Harry asked, standing over by the rest of them near the door. 

"HEWY! TICK-TOCK! I WANT ANSWERS!" I called to him. 

"Is she drunk?" Niall asked nervously. 

"Yeah we totally poured gin down her throat, of course not!" Liam snapped. "It's the anesthetic." 

"Let's get the doctor, shall we?" Zayn said, opening the door. 

"Should we leave her alone though?" Harry asked. 

"Nose goes!" Niall yelled. I wasn't and or couldn't really pay attention at the moment, so I can only assume Louis lost, as he stayed behind. 

"Come on Lou." I urged, laughing groggily. 

"You know he was stolen" He sighed.

"Was he? Was he really?" I wiggled my eyebrows. 

"Boys!" Louis called out the door. Sure enough, the others, plus a doctor appeared in the room soon after.

"Why is she mad?!" Liam snapped, gesturing towards me. 

"I can hear you! I take that offensively Li-Li!" I said. 

"We had to give her extra a couple extra doses of anesthetic..." He whispered to the boys. "She wouldn't calm down no matter what we did." 

The boys nodded in acknowledgement. "That's my girl..." Harry laughed. 

"When will it wear off?" Zayn asked. 

"Oh... She'll probably be fine after a good night's... Or morning's sleep." The boys nodded again. 

"So can we take her?" Liam asked. 

"Yeah of course. You just have to sign this paperwork first... And someone else will need to drive." He said, shoving a clipboard into Liam's hands. "Just drop that off at the front desk." he said, before leaving. 

I heard the sounds of Liam scribbling across the papers with his pen, then a click as he dropped it back on the clipboard. It was silent for a minute. 

"So how are we supposed to get her out?" Louis asked. You could have heard a pin drop... This would be interesting. 

-----------------------------------------------

Alright, hi people! Now I just want to say I did a little research about nose-jobs... Notice how I said a little. They have to use a good amount of anesthetic, which will make the person a little loopy for a little bit, but I definitely exaggerated. So don't think I'm just ignorant! 

Anyways, yeah. No real news today. Just vote! And comment! I have to admit, I'm a creature of habit. And in the past, I've always added faster when I've gotten votes or comments. You may have noticed it's been a couple days since I've added... I'm just not extremely motivated I suppose... But you can change that with one little click! So do that!(:

-FanFiction101 xx