Chapter Seventeen! Well Hello Amy... Or Lily.

This chapter is dedicated to a certain awesome peson. ;D Thanks again and keep being awesome, this chapter's for you! 

Anyways, thanks for reading everyone. Comment and vote!(:

-FanFiction101 xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lily or Amy?" I asked, holding up my wig in one hand and a clump of my wet, real hair in the other. 

"LILY!" Both Harry and Louie screamed from the other room. I sat my wig down on the counter of the bathroom, then opened the door enough to peek my head out into the hall.

"Eavesdrop much?" I smirked to the two. The pair jumped back, alarmed. They seemed to look me up and down.

"W-Well... You were singing in the shower." Harry shrugged, coming up with no better reason. 

"And because your voice is so beautiful, we just had to come and listen." Louis added. 

"Yeah..." I said skeptically. "That's definitely it... One second."  I put up a finger before shutting the door, and locking it. At this, I threw my robe on the ground, and pulled on my clothes. Today, I chose a red and white striped v-neck and white shorts, though I didn't have all my accessories picked out yet, I went back to the door, and stepped back into the hall. 

"Just for lying, I'm Amy today!" I grinned, then pointed from Louis to me. "Look! Matching shirts!" 

The two groaned. "But I imagine being your boyfriend would be quite a bit of work!" Louie said. We hadn't had Amy out for a few days... In fact, we hadn't pretended at all yet. And so there we were, in New York City for an interview, and I was ready to say hello for the first time.

"You shouldn't have lied! Now what were you two doing?" I said, tapping my foot impatiently. 

"It was all LOUIS!" Harry said, backing away. 

"Way to throw me to the beast Mate." He mumbled.

"What were you doing?" I sighed.

"Do you really want to know?" He laughed, covering his mouth. 

"Yes."

"Why don't you look in the mirror?" He couldn't help it anymore, he fell to the ground laughing. I knew this was bad. I ran back and stared at myself in the mirror. Nose cast, check. Two eyes, yeah. Mouth, still there. Two eyebrows... Then I looked above them.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON." I screamed, ran out the door and found him still on the ground. I jumped on his back, then took a seat on it. "You are the biggest jerk I've ever met in my life!" I gave him a punch for good measure. 

"I'm sorry... It's just so FUNNY!" He said with gasps for air. 

"No it isn't! Do you understand what this means?!" I groaned.

"I'm single again?" He spat.

"YES! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DYED MY HAIR!" I held one of my Lily coloured locks in a fist. "What am I going to do?" 

"It's okay Love. You look hot as a blonde." Harry spread his arms wide for a hug.

"Well that helps a ton. Thanks Haz." I rolled my eyes, not making a move. "But seriously, I'm blonde. And I hate your guts." I punched Louis in the shoulder again. At this, I'm pretty sure he got tired of me punching him. He moved so that I fell off of his back, then grabbed me so that he was holding me like a kid.

"Relax. It's only temporary. The stuff I put in your shampoo wasn't that good, because we all know that I'm cheap." He shrugged nonchalantly, making me bob up and down. Harry and I laughed so loudly that I'm sure people in the suites around us could hear. 

"Do $6000 shoes for Eleanor ring a bell?" Harry smirked. 

"Shoes are a necessity though. And let's be honest, as fun as dying Jamie's hair has been, she would kill me if I actually made it permanant." He said, looking at the ground. After Eleanor broke up with him, he was pretty messed up for a while. In fact, he was messed up for two weeks straight. This was week numero three and a half, and apparently it still bothered him. I felt bad for having participated in bringing it up, and joined him in looking to the ground. That's when it hit me. 

"Oh my gosh! Let me down!" I screamed, squirming madly until Louis dropped me to the ground. I scrambled to my feet and ran a little down the hall until I reached a shut door. I pushed it open, and went straight to business. Usually we would try to wake Zayn up with a song, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I went to shaking him by the shoulders while Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis watched with amused expressions from the doorway. "ZAYN!" I screamed. "COME ON! WAKE UP!" He didn't stir. I grunted in frustration, and grabbed a pillow from beneath his head. I threw it down on his face. "Seriously, do I have to use more of your stupid hair gel to get your attention?!" A miracle happened. Zayn's hands instinctively went to his hair, then his eyes, as he woke himself up.

"Vas happenin?" He groaned.

"I FREAKING LOVE YOU!" I screamed, kissing his forehead, and pulling him by the hand to his dresser. 

"What? Wait! Why are you blon-?"

"That's not important. But I need your help with it. Being the amazingly awesome fella I know you are, I bet you have something in your top drawer, the one that's as you and I know, full of product, that can help me be myself again. Don't you? Please tell me you do!" I begged, going on my knees. 

Slowly, Zayn reached his hand towards the handle of his top drawer, and pulled back. There was a lot of bumping and shoving as he moved things around, searching. I unsurely stood back up, nervous. Was I going to have to wait days to be a ginger again? When he pulled a black tube out.

"Here. It should reverse any dye." He shrugged, handing it to me. Why he had it, I wasn't sure. Maybe he had anticipted the prank? Whatever the reason, I didn't care. I was just thankful. I pulled him in for the biggest hug I'd ever given anyone in a while. Even bigger than when I made up with Louis. "I seriously love you." I said. "You know that?"

"Yeah." He said, partially asleep. "Love you too Amy... And don't use that all." And with that, he shooed me out the door, as he climbed back in bed.

I shoved the tube in Lou's face before I shut the bathroom door. "Looks like you aren't single anymore." I smirked, and stepped inside, happy to be rid of looking like Lily.