Chapter Five! Behold, The Wonders of The Wig

When we reached my flat, everyone was already settled on my couch, a little cramped, but they all fit. They turned when they saw us.

"What took so long?" Zayn asked, turning my flat screen off.

"Yeah, we left you fifteen minutes ago." Liam added.

"Well... It's a long story." I sighed, falling onto my shaggy carpet in front of the couch.

"Yes indeed! I'll be happy to share!" Louis rubbed his hands together. "It was a dark and stormy night." He continued dramatically.

"It was a sunny afternoon." I laughed, but let him tell the rest of the story.

----------------------------------------------------------
"And then!" He said, almost completed. "We had to walk with the boxes UP. THE. STAIRS!" He plastered his hands to his face and made a face that resembled The Scream.

"Don't make fun of me! Not all of us are strong!" I pouted. The guys laughed, even though they knew I wasn't kidding.

"Yes, poor little Jamie was so weak from stress that Big, Strong, Manly Louis had to step in and grab her box as well as his own." He pointed to the two stacked boxes.

"Oh stop flattering yourself." I rolled my eyes. "Can we please move on now? I'm bored as can be!"

"Well we did have an idea." Harry looked at the others.

"You mean something completely planned that you were going to suggest like it's nothing, just a suggestion?"

"Pretty much." Niall shrugged.

"Well what is it this time?"

"A panel in two hours." Liam said, as the others looked anywhere but at me.

"Well I don't see why I should come!" I laughed. And it dawned on me. "You didn't! You said I would come because I'm your girlfriend didn't you?" I said to Harry.

"Pretty much?" He smiled, and shrugged.

"You're lucky you told me this now." I said as I left to get dressed. They picked my perfect hair day to make me wear the wig. I groaned a little to myself, and got to work.

After a while of leafing through boxes, I found something presentable. A pair of bright red shorts, and a black v-neck tee. Some layered yellow necklaces and a black skinny belt pulled it all together. A perfect outfit for Lily Alford: Bold. Not to mention it made my tiny figure look a little taller and fuller.

Next, was the face. First, the contacts. How I HATED the contacts. They turned my perfectly fine green eyes, blue. While I had nothing against blue eyes, they were extremely uncomfortable and unlike me. And call me crazy, but I liked being myself.

Last, but not least, my wig. Luckily, it was a pretty good wig, so I could do whatever with it. Today, I decided that a French braid going down past my shoulder would work. I sighed, checking my watch, a more slender version of Harry's with an A on the back. I practically screamed. We always leave a half hour before any event and we only had ten before we had to go. I grabbed my mustard colored flats, and ran out of the door, only stopping for a second to grab my aviators before going back to the living room.

By this time, everyone had taken off wigs and were now dressed sensibly.

"I'm ready." I said, gasping for breath. I just about had a heart attack.

"Well look who it is." Liam smirked. "Lily." he nodded.

"Liam." I said in my airy, "Lily" voice.

"Harry dear." I sighed, running to his side and kissing both cheeks.

"Oh stop it." He grinned.

"This is what you want isn't it? A ditzy blonde?" I acted innocent.

"Be your charming self." He said, then hesitated. "But keep the voice, we don't want anyone knowing and killing you in your sleep."

"Whatever you like." I swished my bangs to the side. He knew I absolutely hated the voice. He was going to have to make it up to me later, and I had the perfect idea how.