Chapter Thirty-Two! Moving Forward

Amy's POV:

"Alright, let's bring this group meeting to order!" Liam announced, clapping his hands excitedly. "Amy, status report." He was enjoying this way too much.

"I still don't know where we're going." I grumbled, crossing my arms and trying to look outside the window of the plane. I had been dragged on, but not told where we're going. Only that it's "birthday present number two." Real classy boys.

"It's a suprise!" Zayn groaned, face palming it. Even though it was eleven, he was still tired, poor boy.

"Some suprise." I grumbled,

"Amy. Status report on the problem at hand." Liam said.

"My shades are locked down. I know, it sucks." I said, laughing a little.

"Look at Liam's face!" Louis added, pointing at him. He had rolled his eys about ten times in the last thirty seconds it seemed. We both started cracking up, as usual the others were silent. They just didn't get us. When we were upset or nervous, we made jokes to get over it. Or at least to stall.

"Guys. Seriously." Liam sighed exasperatingly.

"Liam. Seriously." I mocked, rolling my eyes like he did. I decided it was a great time to do an impression of him. "Hullo, I'm Liam. I'm the sensible one. I like to stay on task, and make people do things they don't want to. I'm also a major buzzkill, and lie about my health. I say that my one kidney makes it so I can't drink, but I didn't know that Amy and Louis looked it up, and I can!" I pounded my fist on the table.

Everyone burst out laughing, except for Liam of course.

"I'm Amy! I'm from Doncaster, and I can't be serious to save my life! All I can do is make jokes with Louis and snog Harry. I say that I care about school and I don't drink, but I obviously don't care about school, only what people think of me, and I drink all the time!"

This time, I was the only one who laughed. "You cannot get my amazing Donnie accent right!"

"Guys?" Harry said fairly sternly for him.

"What?" I asked, gasping for breath.

"Be QUIET!" He said, rubbing his temples.

I didn't like to see him like that.

"Sorry Hazza..." I said, giving him a peck.

"It's fine." He mumbled. "I know this is what you do."

"Alright." I finally sighed, "I don't know what I'm going to do."

"There we go." Liam said.

"Well what else could I say? Everyone knows now. You know the hate has gotten worse? I'm not even going to read you the things I've been getting. And I know that my school's supposed to be marvelous and everyone only cares about learning, but they don't! Tons of the stuff I've been getting are from them!" I groaned, banging my head on the table.

"You can't let it get to you." Harry said, now giving me a peck. I leaned against his shoulder.

"Hey I just realized something. How come when we said that you were with me people came up with Loumelia." he cringed. "But everyone hates it when it's Harry!"

Harry cracked a cocky grin. "They just like me better."

"Don't get a big head." I said, leaning away from him. "Everyone's just used to you having a girlfriend Lou. What with Eleanor and all that. It would be the same with Liam."

"But there's only one thing you can do." Harry said, obviously not happy it wasn't because he was better.

"And that would that be?" I asked. I had a bad feeling about this.