Chapter Ten! Cheating only Leads to Fighting

I woke up to the sound of something very peculiar, nothing. Everyone was fast asleep at my usual wake up time, 6:30 AM. I looked across the room. Everyone, (except Louis, who had come back after I had gone to sleep) was in the place I saw them last. I pushed myself off of the couch lightly to avoid waking Harry (who was at the other end, as he was told) even though I knew it was practically impossible. I slowly stepped over each person, and made my way to my laptop, which they had left on during their "all nighter." I swiveled my mouse a little. They probably just went on Twitter, they were a little obsessed with it after all. What surprised me, was it wasn't Twitter, it was a newspaper's website.

Harry Styles, A Cheater?! It read.

Oh no... Oh no... That doesn't sound good. Poor Harry being harassed with the press again. Wait! Cheater?! He's cheating?!' I scrolled down. He IS cheating on me... With me. I had never thought I would be a headliner in the news, well at least as a ginger. Not to mention they somehow had found my name. Great, just great. I scrolled down some more to the comments. My jaw dropped. Everyone was sticking up for Lily. Everyone.

"Team Haly. <3" Some read. Others, "Poor Lily, poor, poor Lily." While others, went a different way. I tensed up.

"Harry!" I screamed, and shook him by the shoulders. "Harry! Wake up!" he didn't stir at all. I realized this was pointless, and went to Louis.

"Louis! Up!" I yelled, shaking him.

"Jamie..." He mumbled. "Go away!" He pushed me away blindly.

"No! You have to come!" I dragged him by the hand to the screen.

"What is it?" He asked groggily, staring at page. "Oh..." He woke up a bit, I scrolled down to the comments.

"What a joke, like Harry would cheat with that... Amy, thanks for breaking another girl's heart. Amy is a who-"

"Don't read them aloud!" I slapped him lightly across the shoulder.

"Well there's no other way to read!" He laughed.

"You know what I mean! What am I going to do?!" I buried my head in my hands.

"Come with us! Come on tour all the time! We can start your music career early!" He announced happily.

"I can't... I'm not ready!"

"You've always been ready! You know you could, and you'd be set!" He grinned.

"But Hewy... You don't understand. I have to go to college. I'll never forgive myself if I don't finish." I sighed in frustration.

"Well what do you suggest?" He groaned, irritated. He had always been the most enthusiastic about me coming with them.

"Switching schools somewhere where you guys aren't as popular... Or where the story hasn't spread."

"Which is where?"

"America..."

"AMERICA?! NO JAMIE! WE WOULD BE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES! CONTINENTS EVEN! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" He screamed, grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me. The others started to stir... All of them.

"What is your problem Lou?" Liam yawned, stretching his arms.

"Amy's going to America!" He announced loudly.

"What?!" Harry jolted upwards.

"... Morning guys!" I shrugged.

"Morning?! Why are you moving?!" Harry ran over.

"I'm not officially... Look. We're going around America for your tour, I'm just going to check out a few schools." I sighed.

"Why? Just because of that stupid article?" Liam piped up, cutting Harry off.

"What article?" He asked.

"YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP?!" I yelled to him.

"You were fast asleep..."

"Will someone show me this article?!" Harry said, annoyed.

"Here." I pointed to the laptop. "And don't forget the comments."

A few moments later, he swiveled towards me.

"Ugh... This is bad." He groaned, flicked his hair down, then ran his fingers through it to the side, something he always does when he's uncomfortable and or worried.

"Yeah, it is." I sighed.

"Will someone tell Niall and I vas happenin?" Zayn yawned, and we explained. They had similar reactions as Louis and Harry's. 

"But The States aren't the answer!" Louis spat out "the states" like it were a disease. 

"Maybe they aren't Louis! But I don't know what else to do! I used to be the most hated person as Lily, but I could go back to college and be just me! But now, I'm hated as me! Do you know what this means? I either have to be Martyr LiIy and take harry back, or Evil Amy, the man stealer! I can't just pack up and be a hit singer too! I don't even know if I have what it takes! How do I know you guys just don't say that stuff to save my feelings?! Besides, who wants to see the most hated girl in concert?! And don't give me that look! I JUST WANT TO BE ME, AND BE LIKED! IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?!"

The boys were silent... Except for Louis of course.

"Well I'm sorry I don't want to never see one of my best mates! And I'm TRYING to help you! So don't you go off at ME because everyone hates you! Ever thought of an easy solution? JUST LEAVE! IT CAN ALL BE OVER." He screamed back at me. I had NEVER seen him this mad. 

"You're in MY flat!" I pointed at him. "YOU JUST LEAVE!" I motioned to the door.

"Fine! Have a nice life!" He waved back as he stomped out of the room.

"I WON'T!" I yelled after him.

...Now it was truly silent. And I had never seen Louis like that, but they had never seen me like that either. Everyone was looking at their feet. 

"I'm sorry guys, I just need some time to think." I said softly. They took the hint, and left without a word... Or a glance.