Chapter Thirty! Now Let's Talk About Zayn...

"How." I sighed, squishing in beside Zayn, Niall and Harry in the van.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked innocently.

"How did you get out of this scotch free?" I said.

"Well it wasn't planned or anything." He shrugged.

"Tell the story!" Liam urged from the driver's seat.

"Fine." He sighed, but I could tell he was enjoying himself.

-------------

Zayn's POV:

I was tired. Tired as humanly possible. And let me tell you, that ship was really soft. So you can't blame me for wanting to take a quick kip before we left. Who knows how long the ride could have been turned off? Surely it would be a while. And when life gives you lemons, make lemonade, right? Well that dream was crushed when everyone started leaving.

So far, Louis had taken Amy somewhere. No surprise. I imagine he pushed or pulled her forward, or picked her up. He does seem to do that a lot. Anyways, I seemed to be the only one besides Harry, who wasn't freaking out.

"What's going on?!" Niall screamed. I could hear footsteps. "Put me down!" Now, to be honest, I probably should've stood up right about then. But once more, the ground was so comfy.

You have to get up. Come on. I'm not quite sure what happened with Niall, but it's probably not that good, I should try to help him. Apparently, Liam had the same idea.

"I'll save you Niall!" He called. I imagine that he started for whatever had picked Niall up, but this thing was much stronger. Within a moment, I heard a little squeal that I knew to be Liam being restrained.

Hey, maybe I should just stay here for a moment. I mean, what good's it gonna do if I get caught with them? I'll just call Harry and-

"No really! It's not my fault! Im just... Trying to fix the ride back up! Please just listen!" I knew from the voice that it was Harry, but I could've figured that out anyways. With the awful lies that Harry came up with. Only him.

So much for getting Harry as well though... I decided to stay still for a little while. What harm could it do?

--------

I woke up to sounds of screams.

"Zayn! ZAYN!" All sorts of girls sang/screamed. I looked around frantically. The ride had turned back on, and I was still on the ship. The girls were going mad. And I mean mad. One especially crazy girl looked ready to jump down and join me. I had no clue what happened to the others, but I had a feeling that I didn't want to join them. I quickly jumped into a lone girl's ship. She smiled in my direction.

"Hi." She said shyly, waving a little. I liked this girl. Nice and calm. 

"Vas happenin?" I asked cooly.

"Oh you know, this and that." She giggled, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and looking at her feet. "Vas happenin with you?"

"I'm just looking at a pretty girl." I said.  She blushed. And we reached the point of the ride where we had to get off. When we stepped outside, I handed her a piece of paper with my number on it. "Maybe I'll see you soon then." I smiled.

"Sounds good." She grinned.

------------

"Aw. Wittle Zayn's got himself a bird." Louis cooed, poutingly. "Isn't that just adorable?"

"Yeah, we can double!" Harry said, giving me a fist bump.

"Uh... Guys?" Liam asked.

"Triple." Amy said, shooting them glances.

"But I still don't get it, how did you know where to find us?" Niall said.

"Well I figured you would need to leave at some point." I chuckled.

"And the van?" Niall asked.

"Rented it." I nodded.

"Well this just sounds like average stuff." Amy complained. "I was hoping that you... TURNED INTO VAS HAPPENIN MAN JUST LIKE YOU SAID!"

"And then he saved the girl." Louis sang.

"Actually, it seemed like the girl saved him!" Niall chuckled.

"But what's most important is that Zayn even HAS a girl. So now we can double. Oh ah, I mean triple." Harry announced.

"You don't know how wrong that sounds." Louis said, smacking a hand over his face. He started cracking up, as did Niall, Amy and Harry. I just looked at Liam. Sometimes I had to wonder about the others...

-------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelies! Here's the new chapter! I'm trying out the whole changing perspective thing. You like it? Vote! You like more of Zayn? Vote! You like just the chapter or the story in general? Vote! Or you could comment for any of those too. xD 

Haha, just feedback please!

-FanFiction101 xx