Chapter Thirty-One! Looking Back and Laptops

Harry's POV:

I saw Amy walk into my room we had gotten for a night in Florida very slowly. That in itself was a modern day miracle. I mean, I love her and all, but she cannot stand still. She loves to be doing something every single second, and walking, is one of those several wastes of times she talks about. So when I saw her walk like that, I knew something was wrong.

"Amy?" I asked, walking over to her side. Her eyes were wide as she looked me over and smiled.

"Hey Hair Bear." She smiled. She kept walking and took a seat on the edge of my bed. But there was something strange about that, her eyes were closed. I thought about it for a moment, then I remembered. I figured it out in a moment. 

"Hi Amy." I said as soothingly as possible. I thought back to one of the most... Interesting nights I've known...

 --------------------------------------

It was about two months since the day we met. When I first saw her, I have to admit, I thought she was cute. She seemed pretty similar to Louis, and obviously, I'm okay with that. But Louis's one of my best mates, and if he said she was off limits, she was. But there still was that sliver of hope I kept buried. Call me crazy, but she acted the same way it seemed. Anyways, we became pretty close. Amy, Louis and I hung out a lot. So we were good friends by this time, and I knew her pretty well. But I had no clue about one trait.

I was asleep when I awoke to a rattling noise. Now usually I could sleep through anything, but it just so happened that that particular night I slept rather on edge. I looked and saw Amy, who was spending the night in Louis' bunk while he shared with me in the contestants house. He was closest to the wall luckily, and he was fast asleep. I looked her over. She was wearing what she had worn that day. Apparently she hadn't cared to take it off.

"Harry." She said, coming and sitting next to my bunk on the floor, I had the bottom one after all.

"Amy?" I asked, tired, and confused.

"I'm tired of pretending." She mumbled. I had never really seen her like this. I wondered if she was drunk or something. Her words were slurred and she was slumping around, not to mention her eyes were closed. My mind drifted to a time similar, with Louis. He had come into my room breezily, and before I knew it, he was singing songs from The Lion King. Sleepwalking was one of those things that he just did when he had something on his mind. Apparently Amy was the same.

"What do you mean Babe?" I asked softly.

"I can't... Louis..." She mumbled.

"What's wrong with Louis? Want me to wake him up?"

"No!" She said, still asleep. "Louis's the problem."

I closed my eyes. Okay. Now's the time to make a decision. Should I mistakenly have a muscle spasm and wake him up? Nah... Amy's a friend. What harm could it do?

"You can tell me Amy. What's wrong?"

She looked up at me with her soft green eyes full of seriousness, even though I knew she was asleep.

"I really fancy you Harry." She said. She started leaning in to kiss me. But suddenly, she moved back, she seemed to reopen her eyes, they darted around the room. "What's going on? Was I sleepwalking again?"

I couldn't hold back a smile. "Yes." I said. Her eyes caught mine, and I couldn't help myself. I put a hand behind her head, and with the other tilted her chin up, and kissed her. She looked shocked for a minute, then grinned.

"I don't know what I said, but I like it." she said.

"Well I think you agreed to go on a date with me tomorrow... Wait. What time is it?"

"I don't know..." She mumbled. "I think that's fairly irrelevant though."

"It isn't!" I said, and reached under the bed for my phone. After finding it, I fumbled around on the keys and the time appeared, 1:30 AM. I grinned triumphantly. "Tonight. You said you'd go on a date with me tonight."

She eyed me in a playful suspicious way. "I don't know if I did, but I'll take your word on it."

"No she won't!" I heard a voice snap from beside me. Well this will take some explaining...

-------------------------------------------

I remembered this was what Amy would do when she was really anxious, and the last time she had done it, everything had turned out great, so why not do it again?

"What's wrong Babe?" I asked, rubbing circles in her back.

"I... Don't want to make you upset." She said.

"I promise it won't." I replied.

"It's another article..." She slumped a little, she was really upset.

My mind went into overdrive. Another article? Why would she look? What does it say? Is she going to think about going to America again? Speaking of which, birthday present number two tomorrow... Wonder how that will go...  And out of all days, they choose her birthday to print an article. How cruel can people be? Let's have a look.

I slid out of bed, and picked Amy up like a baby. Though I felt bad, she looked adorable when she was sleeping. So innocent. How could someone terrorize her?

I tucked her into her own bed gently, then rushed to her laptop. Okay, first I'll need a password. Music? Too easy. Harry? Also too easy. Knowing her it will be something really difficult. Oh there it is! Right on her case with a stickynote; Rained on, stomped upon, thrown into washing machine, set on fire. Wow she so would.

As it clicked on, it flipped straight to the Internet, luckily. Unluckily, I read the title of the article. "What We've Been Missing All Along." Beneath were pictures of me and Amy and me and Lily, and both with bruisednoses. We. Are. Screwed.

--------------------------

Hey Lovelies! Here it is! I'm experimenting with changing perspectives, tell me what you think! I really appreciate all the feedback I've been getting lately, it's very motivating! So don't forget to vote or comment!(:

-FanFiction101 xx

Oh! One more thing! I have an announcement. When this gets 100 votes, I'll post it as my status, and I'll put it in the next chapter. So get voting!