Chapter Four! Death... Well, Close Enough

"Oh my God! We're going to die!" I screamed, sinking to the ground. I began biting my nails, my nasty habit. And then... Hyperventilating. I sensed that someone was crouching next to me.

"It's fine. We're going to be okay." Harry said reassuringly, putting his arm around me in the darkness, and pulling me closer.

Meanwhile, Louis tried to help by screaming, one of the things he did best.

"But... What if-?" I began to say, when I was cut off. The lift started moving down, and fast. It didn't help that we had stopped somewhere around the fifth floor.

"We ARE gonna die!" I screamed, holding Harry as close as I could, and gripped his blazer like my life depended on it.

We kept whizzing down, down, and down some more, each second becoming closer to the end. I tried to think of a way to save our lives, but all I could think of was death. My grave. And I'll be in Harry's arms. It's an alright way to die I suppose... If it had to be now.  I only wish I could say goodbye to my family. But right as that thought crossed my mind, it stopped. It was over. We were alive.

"We're safe." I sighed, pulling him in for a kiss. I have to admit, it wouldn't be classified as a peck, we had practically died for crying out loud! But I do admit that none other than Louis pulled us apart. Not that I could see him...

"If you two hadn't been so intent on snogging, you might have noticed that I was telling you that we were never going to die! There's protection on the lift so that doesn't happen! But no one cares about Little Louis." He sighed.

"Oh psh Louis. You know that that's not true." I said. At this, he started to fake cry. 

"Why does nobody love me?" He screamed, and started rolling and pounding on the floor, that's what I could feel under my feet at least. I imagine he looked like a child having a tantrum. That quite describes Louis actually, chilid-like. 

"Now don't you start crying," I began to fake sob as well "Now, I'm going to start crying." I began blubbering like a baby, mocking my pal. Harry just looked between us, amused, when we heard footsteps. "Someone's here to save us!" I said, jumping to my feet and stopping the crying immediately. "How did they know we were here?" 

"Well, once more, if you had payed attention to me at all. You would have known that I used the emergency button." Louis answered. 

"Oh goody!" I cried, and took a step toward the elevator doors. Unfortunately, my clumsiness brought my foot to the box I had been carrying, and I tripped right into something, or someone. 

"Oh goody!" Louis mocked, picking me up from his lap bridal style. "I caught a girl!" 

I cleared my throat as the doors opened slowly, they were being forced. "Louis." I gave him the look. 

"Oh of course." He nodded, as if he had understood... But of course he didn't do what I wanted. "Here you go Harry." And he dropped me into his still seated lap. 

---------------------------------------------------

Haha, that got way too romantic too fast, luckily Louis was there to spice it up!(;

But thanks for reading! And don't forget to comment and vote!(:

-FanFiction101 x