Chapter Fifteen! Liam Swims With Dolphins... And Amy gets a Boyfriend

Hi guys! Haha, I feel stupid now. Not only did I say that I wasn't going to be able to add, and I did, I wrote a pretty long chapter. xD 

Oh well! Anyways, I had less homework than expected, so it's all good! I won't be able to add tomorrow most likely though. :(

Until next time though! Keep reading, comment, and vote, please!

-FanFiction101 xx

(PS) Over 900 reads now! Eep!(:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next five days had been spent doing the whole publicity thing; panels, concerts and such, but the sixth day was reserved for the touristy stuff. We had so far, gone shopping, saw a concert ourselves, and took a boat tour around the town, we were headed to an aquarium, The Shedd to be exact. Now I know what you're thinking, how did they possibly do that without being stampeaded?! Well I'll tell you...

It was a beautifully warm day in Chicago, and it therefore, wasn't out of the ordinary to be wearing sunglasses while walking around. I was extremely surprised to see Chicagans wearing their winter clothes though. They were all in jeans, jumpers and coats, looking like it was two degrees out. Now I understand that I'm from England, therefore anything even remotely warm is warm to me, but still! I was wearing shorts, a T-Shirt, and sandals! How could they not die of heat stroke?!

Anyways, when we walked into Shedd, I knew this would be interesting. Not only because of the obvious, the boys being... Themselves. But also because I had a slight phobia of aquariums... I know it sounds stupid, but think if the tanks would break! That would be a catastrophe! Anyways, we went straight to a dolphin show. This was something I actually wasn't afraid of, since we were in bleachers, watching the dolphins doing jumps and all that. I was actually pretty excited. We went straight to the back, where we had a view of everything and everyone there.

"I'm so excited." Liam grinned. "I hear that they pick people to get in and swim with them."

"But then we'd be spotted!" I reminded him.

"Oh I doubt it, I'd be in a wetsuit, and my hair wet." he shrugged.

"Whatever you say..." I said, not really believing him, yet what were the odds that he would be picked? We were in the back after all... Apparently the odds were really good.

"Any volunteers to help us out?" A man asked about halfway through the show. Liam sat straight up and waved his hand in the air.

"You up there!" the guy called across the large room, pointing to him.

"Yes!" He yelled happily, and ran down to the guy's side.

"Now come with me, you're going to help me feed the dolphins." The man waved for Liam to follow him past some gates. I sat waiting anxiously for him to walk out by the dolphins, waiting for him to be caught.

"So how do you think this is going to go?" I asked Harry nervously.

"I'm sure he'll be fine..." He mumbled. Then flipped his hair. Yup, he was was REAL sure.

"He's a real nice swimmer, they'll pay attention to that." Niall said reassuringly. I nodded, still nervous. Finally, I saw them start to walk out of a small cave-like structure. I smiled at angry Liam, still wearing his Bermudas, a short sleeved flannel and sunglasses. He wasn't swimming!

Then the "Liam Portion of the Show" as we would later refer to it, began. Basically, he just sat on a little rock right by the water, and would occasionally throw treats in the air so that the dolphins would jump to catch them, while the workers swam with them. It was quite interesting, but after he had done it about eight times, it was starting to get old. Like really old. I leaned back and let out an irritated sigh, along with the rest of the boys. How did this place get money again? That's when it happened. There were a few sporadic splashes, and everyone looked down to see the worker guy that had chosen Liam was drowning. He didn't say a word, just tried and failed to regain his steady floating. From across the pool, the other workers started to come to help him, but before they reached him, there was another splash. Liam had jumped in.