Chapter Twenty-Seven! Not Happy Birthday!

The next morning, I woke up with a groan. I knew the day would be dull and grey. I just knew it. I opened my eyes slowly, expecting the worst. But was pleasantly surprised... For all but a second. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" All the boys yelled to me. I closed my eyes again. Maybe I could go back to sleep, and it would all disappear.

"C'mon Amy! You should be happy! You're twen-" Harry began. I sat straight up, and held a finger to his lips.

"Don't you dare finish that awful number." I said.

"But I'm trying to tell you! It's not bad!" Harry said, sitting beside me on the bed.

"It IS. Aging is RUBBISH." I snapped. "Especially when you're no longer a teenager."

As if on cue, Louis walked in slowly wearing black dress pants and a black shirt.

"I'm sorry for your loss." He said, sitting on my other side. I smirked a little. I had done the same thing for him on his twentieth. It wasn't extremely fun to be the recipient under the circumstances.

"Thanks Lou." I said solemnly.

"You guys are ridiculous." Liam rolled his eyes, as him and the rest of the boys sat at the end of the bed.

"No! This is serious." I said, looking down.

"Come on!" Niall urged. "We're going to have a great day! Starting with your favorite breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes."

I sat up a little straighter. "But ADULTS can't have awesome things like those..." I sighed.

"Sure they can." Zayn said encouragingly. "Besides, Louis is an "adult" too, and he does all the stuff we do."

"But I'm now less awesome. And before I know it, I'll have wrinkles!" I covered my face dramatically.

"You're twenty, not a hundred." Harry chuckled, squeezing my elbow.

"I told you not to say that!" I snapped, pushing him off the bed. I proceeded to roll off and onto his stomach. I landed with a thump. Without really thinking, I burst out laughing.

"There's my Amy." Harry smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Actually, now I'm going to have to go by Amelia, like my mom says." I mumbled.

"Of course not." Niall laughed, lifting me up in his arms and starting for the kitchen. "But you better have something to eat... Room service said it would get cold quickly.... And I'm hungry."

I laughed. "Well if it's room service, let's go! I thought you boys tried to make them."

"Would we be alive if they had?" Louis asked, raising an eyebrow.

"True."

--------------------------------------------------------

Once we finished eating a delicious breakfast, I started back for my bedroom. 

"We're you going?" Harry asked.

"To go to sleep." I mumbled, walking a little faster now, hoping he wouldn't do what I thought he would. 

"Oh no you don't!" He called, running behind me. He threw me over his shoulder like Louis always did.  He brought me back to the table and sat me on his lap. "Look. You have to get over this despair because you are twenty." I cringed at the word. "TWENTY." He said it again. I got off his lap and took a chair by Louis.

"So if we got the TARDIS, we could could go back to being teens right?" I asked expectantly.

"Yeah." He nodded, then put his hand up. "Plan?" 

"Plan." I said, giving him a high five.

"You aren't helping Louis." Harry moaned. 

"Well you weren't much of a help on my birthday either." He stuck his tongue out. 

"All you wanted to do was drink so you couldn't remember anything." Harry reminded him. 

"Yes. But I didn't. That was just Amy." He laughed. 

"Hey! That's a great idea!" I exclaimed, running to the phone. "Hello? Room service?" 

Liam snatched the phone out of my hand, and hung up. "I don't think so. I don't want to know what you're like drunk. And you can't drink anyways. We're in America. Drinking age is 21." 

"Stupid age restrictions." I grumbled. "...Eh who cares? I'll go and get some drinks, anyone else want some?"

"No!" Everyone snapped... Except Louis, who nodded happily. 

Each boy (except for Louis) came and grabbed me by an arm or leg and carried me to my room where they locked the door behind them. Louis and had followed us in by then. 

"What can we do to cheer you up?" Niall asked.

"Make me a kid again!" I yelled, frustrated. 

The boys all exchanged looks. "We can do that." 

-------------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelys! The next chapter will be fairly long, so it will probably take me a while to write. If you want it sooner than Monday next week, vote and comment. I get so flattered when you guys do that, and could write a whole chapter right then and there! If you don't comment or vote, I don't know what you do or don't like. PLEASE, PLEASE give me feedback so I can make my story better!(:

-FanFiction101