Chapter Fourteen! Suites! And Not So Sweet Food.

"Hello, are you serving lunch yet?" Our driver, Bill, asked at the drive through our fourth restaurant, McDonalds.

"No sir. We serve lunch only after ten thirty." The worker said, annoyed.

At this, I'm pretty sure I saw Niall punch his seat. "Fine. Let's just eat breakfast food." he grumbled. I was quite amused. I mean, Niall was usually such a carefree "I love life" kind of guy, but if there's one thing you don't do, it's deprive him of food. It can make him the complete opposite of his normal self. We all agreed immediately, there was no need to have three people being irritable. We motioned for Bill to move forward, then opened the door just enough to be able to order.

---------------------------------

Twenty minutes later, we ran in through the back entrance of our hotel, McDonalds bags in hand. We wanted to get in fast so that Niall could eat, and couldn't afford a crowd. We met the manager by the door, shook his hand, and he lead us to our suite. Thankfully, our luggage had been dropped off by the bright people that knew us so well. We all immediately dropped our carry ons, and coats on the ground and rushed to the dining room table, stuffing our faces. By this time, it would've been 3:45 back home, no one wanted to mess around with the food.

Unsurprisingly, I finished eating first. It was unsuprising because I had about a fifth of what each boy had. Seriously! I don't know where it all goes, but they eat like someone that's been starved to the brink of death... Well when we're talking how much they eat. If we're talking how they eat it, it's more like wild dogs. I sighed at the sight of them, then finally looked around our suite. 

It was like a flat really, except for the fact that it was splendidly furnished and had four bedrooms coming off of a long hallway. The style of everything was modern. The floor was black shiny tiles that were so clean that I could see my outline on them. Not for long. After a week of us six... Well more like those five, it's going to be paths in the middle of everything strewn all over. The walls were a sleek gray that suited the tiles nicely. Next, was a large flat screen mounted on the wall, surrounded by a large black leather couch, and two leather armchairs. The kitchen would be rendered useless for most of us, except for the fridge and the microwave of course. There was going to be a lot of room service. Speaking of things being useless, the balcony! As much as the boys loved "their girls," we had decided it might be a good idea to remain under the radar as to where we were staying. The silver curtain was shut, as it would stay for a week. That's when something dawned on me, I had an opportunity to choose my room first. I kicked my shoes off by the door, grabbed my carry on, and suitcases, and ran down the hall. I looked to my left, it was a bathroom, nope, not sleeping there. Next, was a huge room with a large dresser, a flatscreen like in the living room, and two queen sized beds. Eh... Better save that for the boys. The next two were exactly the same. But when I reached the last room, I knew I had found it.

I immediately ran in, dropped my stuff on the ground, and flopped onto the bed. This was the cutest little room I had ever seen . Though it was about half the size of the other rooms, and only had a full bed, it was just cozy. There wasn't a telly in it, which meant I wouldn't be tempted to watch it all night long. Something I enjoyed rather much. I wanted to be awake for our grand adventures. There was a tiny little, glass bedside table that looked just ready for my necessities. And finally, a petite wardrobe for my clothes, as opposed to a dresser. Instantly, I thought of one thing... Narnia! I was just about to scream to Louis, when I remembered I couldn't. I sighed, and flopped onto my bed. Though it was comfy, nothing was comfy enough to make me forget about my best mate, who though he was being a jerk, could've made it better if it wasn't him I was mad at...

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Aw! I hate it that Louis and Amy are fighting... It's a good thing they'll be making up soon!(: 

Anyways, odds are that I'm not going to be able to write for a couple of days, sorry! But it's going to be a packed week, I'll try to write as much as possible. Once more, comments please! And votes! I would love to know what you like, so I can do more of it! And what you don't, because I'll fix it up! Thanks for reading(:

-FanFiction101 x