Chapter Eight! ...And That's Why You Don't Be Romantic in Grocery Stores

"C'mon! Hurry up!" I screamed to Harry, grabbing his hand and dragging him down the aisle. "You are so utterly slow!"

"You told me I'm reckless!" He joked, running along with me.

"When you're driving! You're like Louis when you're walking! Gosh. Here we are." I grumbled, grabbing a huge bag of pre-popped popcorn and turning to check out.

"Wait." Harry said, reaching into his pocket. "I got this for you." In his hand was a little white box. I opened it slightly, cautiously. Inside was a silver chain, and a heart pendant that was engraved. It said in clear letters "Harry." When I looked up, he simply pulled up his sleeve to reveal the back of his watch, which no longer had an H on it. Now it said "H+A."

"I love it Harry." I smiled happily, giving him a kiss. 

"I love you." He said in reply. We stood there a few moments, completely blissful. And that's when it happened. 

"HARRY STYLES IS WITH ANOTHER GIRL!"' A fangirl screamed at the top of her lungs. All the girls who had completely disregarded us until then appeared out of nowhere. They all started down the aisle, several snapping pictures. 

"Run!" Harry said urgently, and we started down the other end of the aisle

We made a sharp turn to the right, and bolted to the door. The crowd was gaining in on us. I gasped for breath as I saw the van in the distance. I prayed silently that the four would be paying attention enough to see us running. When we reached the sliding door, I realized that that was completely unrealistic. We banged on the door with our hands.

"Let us in!" I screamed. Luckily, the girls had been in such a rush to get out that they had been slowed down by the fact that the doors weren't "mob-wide." But now, they were all starting to pour out. Finally, someone must've heard us, and the door creaked to the side.

"Louis! That was not funny!" I yelled to his mischievous grin. "And shut the door will you?!" The girls were closer than ever now, almost reaching inside.

"Of course Doll." he smirked, and flung it with a flick of his wrist. All was fine... Thought at least. There was a crack, and a scream. We all turned our heads to the door and quickly turned away. There was a single, petite, hand stuck limply between the cracks of the door.

"You shut it on her hand!" I yelled, smacking my forehead. "We have to get her to the hospital! Let her in!"

"But she'll see you." Harry reminded me.

"I'll sit in the back, and crouch behind your seats. Just let her in!" I started crawling back as I heard the door open again."

"Come here Love." Louis said as breezily as humanly possible. She squealed, then hopped in. I could hear her sniff in pain.

"We're going to take you to the hospital." Niall explained. She made no response to this, in fact, she completely ignored it.

"But Harry! What were you doing with that girl?!" She gasped.

"What girl, Babe? I was by myself." he answered. I groaned silently, if there was one thing that Harry Styles couldn't do, it was lie.

"No you weren't! She had red hair, and you gave her a necklace with a heart on it! Then you showed her the watch that Lily gave you! Then you two kissed! Not to mention you were holding hands!" I swore I heard all the guys (except for Liam of course) swivel to stare at him. Good luck getting out of this one.

"Your wrist must be effecting your memory. There wasn't a girl." He said soothingly. She started to object, but he cut her off. "Shh... Rest." he cooed. Surprisingly, she did as she was told, and the rest of the drive was silent.

----

When we finally left the hospital, and the girl's parent had come, I breathed a sigh of relief and climbed back to my seat.

"I can't believe that just happened." I groaned.

"It's Harry's fault! If he hadn't tried to be all romantic, she wouldn't have noticed you two."  Louis complained

"Actually, it's Amy's fault because she didn't wear her wig." Harry smirked.

"Don't put this on me! Who is, as Lou here says, "romantic" in a grocery store?!" I sniffed.

"But you suggested a movie night." Niall shrugged.

"Actually... This is YOUR fault!" I pointed a finger at Louis. "If you hadn't set the popcorn on fire, we could've made the popcorn at my flat!"

He silent for a moment. "So we're agreed that it's Harry's fault?"

"Yup." I nodded, fingering my necklace. I looked down at my watch. "IT'S BLOODY SEVEN O' CLOCK!" I screamed. "DRIVE LIAM! DRIVE!"