Chapter Eleven! You Still There?

The rest of my day was basically spent being the most addicted person to the Internet in the world. I constantly checked every comment, every article, and every post about Harry, Lily and I. Things only got progressively worse. More swearing, more pity, more of my career going down the toilet. But there was one good thing, every story and comment came from the U.K. None were from America, or any other place really. I figured that would be where I would be best off... But my family and friends would be so far way. I hated to think of not seeing them. Even when school was in session, I got to see them on the weekends sometimes. This would mean hardly anything at all. I searched for an American college. In the same leagues Cambridge were several others, including Harvard, Yale, Oxford, Princeton, and a couple others. I was becoming quite interested in Yale, the most artsy of them all. Plus the campus was stunning... When there was a knock at my door.

"Come in..." I mumbled. The door creaked open slowly, and in walked Harry.

"Hello..." He said cautiously, walking to me. "Are you alright Love?"

"I think so..." I said slowly.

"That's good. We were worried about you..." he mumbled. "Well, except for Lou, who asked when we were going to sell your flat."

"Oh that's nice..." I looked at my shoes. Louis and I had never really fought before. Sure, we had our spats, but we usually made up within a couple minutes, laughing at how stupid we were. And here it was, twelve hours later, and we hadn't said a word.

"Sorry, I probably shouldn't have said that." Harry blushed. "Anyways, I came to see if you're still coming on tour with us."

"Am I still invited?" I asked meekly.

"Why wouldn't you be?"

"Because of my freakout..." I sighed, embarrassed.

"Don't be daft!" He laughed. "Of course you still are!"

"Well then of course I want to come!" I grinned. "You wanna help me pack?"

"Do I?"

"I think you do." I grabbed his hand and lead him to my bedroom, where everything was still in a box pretty much. I went to my closet doors, and pulled them open to step into my walk in closet.

"I thought your clothes were in there." He pointed at the boxes, his jaw dropping.

"Those are my school clothes! My summer stuff is in here!" I pulled two suitcases, one large, and one smaller out of a lone corner. It had been a while since I had traveled.

"This is amazing." He sighed, taking a seat on my director's chair next to the entrance.

And I hate to brag, but it WAS pretty amazing. The room was about a quarter of the size of my room, but it was set up like a clothing shop. Several racks lined each wall, each one color coordinated with tops, and swimsuits. Underneath, were the book cases that were used for anything but books. Shorts, shoes and bags filled them. And lastly, my hat rack. It was filled to the brim with every type of hat imaginable, mostly fun ones I had found at vintage stores. I wasn't exactly a fan of baseball caps. I topped my clothing bag off with a few of my favorites.

"I guess I'll finish later." I sighed, flopping on the ground happily.

"Are you really thinking of moving?" Harry asked suddenly. I had noticed that he was silent while I was packing, but hadn't really understood until now.

"Well... Kind of." I said quietly.

The corners of his lips edged their way down. "But why? Doesn't that seem a little extreme?" He asked.

"I don't know... I just want to finish college in peace. Then I can try the music industry." I shrugged.

"Why don't we just tell everyone that you are Lily?" He suggested.

"Because then everyone would hate me twice as much." I sighed. "For having put one over them, and for having you."

"They'll get over it. Plus, we can say it was my idea, they can't stay mad at me." he grinned cockily.

"You're right."  I giggled "I just have to think about it..."

"Well you have all summer until we come back." he shrugged.

"You're right! This is gonna be a good break... I can feel it."

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short! I really want to move onto the tour though, and this seems like an okay place to stop!(: