Chapter Thirteen! First Stop In America! ... The Emergency Room

Hi Guys! Long time, no author's notes! Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for reading again! This story has recently gotten to 675 reads (at least I think that's right), and I'm so grateful people are reading! And just a reminder, if you have a suggestion, or any other comment (motivational perhaps?) it would be much appreciated! And if you like what you're reading, go ahead and vote! So thanks again.(:

-FanFiction101 x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting off the plane was one of the best feelings EVER. The rest of the eight hour ride to Chicago, Illinois was spent in silence, literally. Louis and I were practically gaggged. Anytime one of us tried to say a word, one of the boys would shove their hand over our mouthes. That was how much faith they had in us. Such charmers. Not that they probably weren't right...

When I heard the pilot start saying the word "arrived" I grabbed my carmel leather messenger bag, and started heading for the exit. Unfortunately, someone else had the same idea. Louis sprinted past me into the main part of the plane. Well I wasn't going to let him win that easily. I mean, who would?! So I ran down the aisle after him, and stuck my foot out. I had perfect timing. Louis went tumbling to the ground, and started mumbling some words I shouldn't repeat. I leapt over him before he could get up again, and started to run. Unfortunately, my leap was not that impressive and I landed right in front of him, in reach. He grabbed my ankle, which sent me sprawling. I tried to regain my footing, but it was like I was in slow motion, yet not slow enough for miracles. I was fully aware of the fact that I was falling, but I couldn't do anything about it. Including changing directions.

I hit the hard armrest of a nearby seat square in the bridge of my nose. And let me tell you, it was not a pleasant feeling. I became aware of several tears slipping down my face... And then something that wasn't tears. Oh great. I put my hand to where I fell, and of course, there was a small spot covered in warm blood. I, was, furious. I turned my head just in time to see Louis skipping down the aisle leisurely. I ran up from behind him, and tried pushing him out of the way so I could get away from him faster than he could get away from me. I had forgotten how much stronger than me he was though. He simply turned around, picked me up, and dropped me in a seat. He started to turn away, then whipped his head back to face me. He looked shocked, then crouched down.

"Oh God! What happened?!" He screamed, looking at my nose no doubt. 

"Well someone grabbed my ankle, and made me fall into an armrest!" I sighed exasperatingly. 

"You tripped me!" 

"I wanted to leave!"

"And I wanted to be stuck here, not able to say a word?" He rolled his eyes.

"Just shut up." I snapped. The others started to walk out at this point.

"Can you two stop fighting?" Liam groaned, then he saw us. "What happened?"

"He's an idiot.' I shrugged to Harry, who had almost instantly come over. 

"We have to get a doctor." He said to the others, grabbing my hand and walking out of the plane with me. Louis was left in the rear with the others, I laughed to myself, success. But with laughing came something else, more blood. "Oh great."

-------------------------------------------------

Three hours later, we walked out of our first tourist attraction in Chicago, the hospital. We were immediately swarmed with girls asking for autographs, pictures and so on. There was something that I really liked about Americans, they kind of didn't mind me. They wanted their pictures with Harry, yeah, but they also wanted one with both of us! Which was really sweet! Except I looked terrible.

After I had gotten cleaned up, and the bleeding had finally stopped, the doctor had announced I had a broken nose. I was very releaved. I thought there could have been head trauma or something else too, but that was it. Now I need to get one thing out there, I am super accident prone. Like I've broken so many bones, I can't count them on one hand. Nose injuries, they were nothing. Been there, done that, I had broken my nose plenty of times. And the best part about breaking a nose, is you just have to be careful. No physical therapy, casts, or things you can't do! ...Well that was what it was like before. Apparently, because I had broken it four times before, it was getting quite serious. So there I was, standing in a crowd full of cameras with a huge cast-like bandage over my face. It had to stay there for three weeks, well I had to change it once a week, but still, cast on face for three weeks. To say I looked rediculous was an understatement. I tried to smile to look at least a little better, but it probably didn't go very well. I was very happy to reach the van we were using, to relax and not have anymore awful pictures for people to look at. 

"I can't believe this is the first thing we do when we reach America." Harry laughed.

"I can." I smiled, which hurt my nose a ton, I let out a moan, and Harry kissed my forehead, doing the only thing he could think of to help. 

"What time is it?" I asked randomly. "We need to reset our watches..."

"It's nine in the morning." Liam answered, tapping some stuff into his phone. 

"And the girls are already up?!" Zayn exclaimed. "Yikes..." 

"Some of us get up earlier than noon." I smirked at him. 

"It should be lunch time though!" Niall interrupted, realizing back home it would be three o'clock, and we usually ate earlier, but we had been in the hosital, so none of us were really thinking about food then... On second thought, Niall might have been. "I'm starving!" 

The boys and I nodded in agreement, and as if on cue, almost everyone's stomachs rumbled. 

"So where are we going to find lunch at nine in the morning?" I asked. And cue the choruses of groans. This is going to interesting.