Chapter Thirty-Five! Multiple Parts, And Mended Hearts

Part One: Set Ups and Stages

Amy's POV:

"I don't want to go! Why should I? This is pointless." I snapped to Louis, who had his arm around my waist and was practically pushing me in the mall.

"It isn't pointless. Trust me, now come on." He sighed.

I crossed my arms. "Fine. But I'm talking, not Harry."

"Eh... Fine." Louis finally grumbled, looking at Niall. He nodded.

"Hey Louis!" Niall said, as if he just thought of it.

"What is it Mate?"

"Why don't you go make sure everything is ready to go, since I'm sure Amy doesn't want to be here longer than she has to." He had a glimmer in his eye that looked suspicious. I let it go.

"Right! Well I'll see you there Jamie!" Louis waved goodbye and ran off ahead of us, and through security. Niall put his arm around my shoulders. They really didn't trust me not to leave. Probably a good move...

"I just want you to remember when you're talking that this thing with Harry could be just a spat. For all we know, you guys won't even call this a breakup." Niall said cautiously. I could tell he was really thinking hard about what he was saying.

"No. It's definitely a break up." I sighed. I couldn't really be angry with Niall as in snap at him, he was too happy all the time. But I wasn't going to lie to him either...

"Okay, just wanted to remind you..." He said a little more downcast.

-----------------
Harry's POV:

"Are you guys ready?!" Louis screamed, full of excitement.

The massive crowd of people in the even more massive mall screamed and shouted. I couldn't believe the reaction. Well actually... I could. But I knew who wouldn't.

"So we're almost ready! Give us ten minutes!" He waved goodbye, and came back to join me, backstage.

"So, plan." He said, looking at me expectantly.

"Well she's gonna go up there, and start talking, and we just cut her off." I nodded. He nodded back at me. After he stopped, he paused before asking the question we were all wondering.

"Will she go along with it?"

"We can only hope."

------
Amy's POV:

When I walked inside, I took a deep breath. It wasn't necessarily the people, that didn't bother me. Nor did the screams, I mean Niall was with me, what could I expect? It was the setup I had a problem with. I expected a table to hide behind when the fits of anger happened. Actually, I didn't really think there were going to be any since I was announcing the breakup as well. Still, the table would have been nice. Anyways, all that was there was a single stool and a mic on a stand in the middle of the stage. Once more, I probably shouldn't have been surprised. I had said I wanted to speak alone, but whatever.

"Here we go Amy. You ready?" Liam asked, taking me by the hand and up the steps to the small stage after a nod of encouragement from Niall.

"As I'll ever be. The mic's ready?" I asked softly.

"Yep. But before I leave you, I want you to listen to me." I nodded, telling him to go on. "Just go with it." He turned to leave.

"That's a movie! Not advice!" I yelled after him. Though he either didn't care or didn't hear, because he didn't react at all.

I took a deep breath and walked to the stool. The crowd seemed to quiet for a moment and everyone looked at me expectantly. I looked them over. Strange enough, there weren't just girls in the crowd. No offense to the boys or anything, but most of their fans were girls I had thought. There was a reason that they called them "The Girls" after all. Yet, the crowd seemed to be at least a third guys. Boyfriends? I thought to myself, then shrugged. I supposed it didn't matter at that point. I took another breath before taking the mic out of the stand.

"Hi fellow people." I nodded curtly. They roared. When it died down a little, I continued, kind of confused. If I were them I'd be pretty pissed...

"So we all know why we're here." I sighed. More cheering? These people were weird. "I admit it, I kind of li-" just as I began to tell my story, I was cut off.

But not by a person, by a guitar. An electric to be exact. Next, a bass, keyboard and drums. But this wasn't a song I had heard just anywhere before, it was from somewhere different. My head. I had written this song on my guitar, then later added in my piano. I recorded it on my camcorder, then had written the song in my notebook. The notebook in my messenger bag. I was confused, and intrigued to be honest. I had never heard it like this. I had never sung it in front of an audience like this either.

If I had thought the crowd was crazy before, this was seriously mental. They were screaming their heads off, jumping around, and waving signs in the air. These were unusual. They said my name. Yes. MY name. As in Amy Parker. What the Hell is going on?

I did what any sane person in my position would do, I just went with it. I sang along to my song (which coincidentally was about my life as Amy and Lily.) And I sold it. If any of them were recording it, (which by the looks of it, they were) it would've looked like I knew what I was doing. I have to admit, it was amazing. The rush frombeing in front of so many. The affirmation of my rightdoings from the applause. AMAZING. Way too soon for my liking, the song was over. But before I could respond, Zayn and Niall came over with their own microphones.

"Let's give it up for Amy everyone!" Niall yelled, which made them scream even more. While they were getting sore throats, he leaned over and whispered in my ear. "They'll explain everything." He pointed to Louis, Liam, and Harry who were giving me thumbs up and smiles from backstage. I ran over to them, hyped up, and heard Zayn announce that we had a little business to take care of, and him and Niall would sing while I was off doing that.

I ran into Louis' arms. He lifted me up in a hug and spun me around.

"You were amazing Jamie." He said cheerfully.