Chapter Twenty One! Who Ever Thought Louis Could be Serious?

"SURGERY?! I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS NOTHING SERIOUS!" I screamed, not able to contain myself. The boys didn't take it very well either.

"I knew there was a catch!" Liam yelled.

"What kind of a hospital is this?!" Harry also yelled.

"I can't believe this..." Zayn sighed.

"Can we go back to the fixing itself overnight theory?" Niall asked. 

"OH NO!" Louis fell on the ground over dramatically.

"Calm down." The doctor shot us each a stern look. "You're going to have to get a nose job. It's the only thing that's going to work. And lucky for you, we have a wing here just for that. And I don't mean to rush this, but I think we have to do this now. I don't know what will happen if we wait too long. Now in the other wing, I have a doctor waiting. Come along." He motioned us out the door. 

"I can't have plastic surgery!" I yell whispered to the boys as I let the doctor walk in front of us. "What am I going to do?!" 

"You're gonna have to do it Babe." Harry put his hand on my back and pushed me along.

"But it's on my list of things never to do because they're for the self-absorbed!" I started talking as fast as I could, and sort of hyperventilating. "And I've read things guys. Bad things. You know all the messups that have happened because of nose jobs? And surgeries in general! Think of Julie Andrews! And! Oh lord! It's going to affect my voice! What if they ruin my voice?! That's my life! ...Liam! You're the smart one! Tell me it's okay not to go!" I grabbed him by the plaid shirt. He rightfully looked frightened. But he timed his actions perfectly... Actually, not so much.

"Louis! CALM HER DOWN!" He screamed, shoving me to my mate. 

"I think I can handle this." Harry said.

"I think I've known her since we were six. I overrule you." Louie stuck his tongue out at Harry. At this, Lou bent down and picked me up like a baby.

"Jamie." He said in a soft voice as we all walked down the long corridors.

"Hewy. They're going to ruin my voice." I said, a little calmer. Tears welled in my eyes.

"They aren't going to hurt your voice. If anything, it could get even better." He said.

"But then it won't actually be my voice..." I sighed.

"Yes it will, you're just breathing differently." He assured me.

"What if I die?... or something." I whispered, the tears now flooding my eyes. 

"You can't die." Louis said, acting a little choked up himself. He had never liked to see me cry. "I won't let you... Because I would be accused of murder and all." He smiled slightly. I smiled a little back. 

"Thanks Louis." 

"You're welcome Doll."

"...But I still don't wanna go!" I pouted.

"Well if you do... There could be a pair of TOMS when you wake up."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup." he nodded.

"...Fine. Under one condition." I motioned for him to come closer. "Don't let Harry pick them out." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as he set me down and nodded. I was lead back into a room, where I decided what my nose would look like, and finally, the boys had to leave.

"You'll be fine Amy. I'll make sure." Liam said as we hugged goodbye.

"Maybe you'll have super smelling powers!" Niall grinned reassuringly.

"Feel better. Smile." Zayn said.

"See you Jamie." Louis said, kissing my forehead. "I've got some shopping to do."

Finally, I got to Harry.

"Don't worry... I'll be here when you wake up." He whispered into my ear as we embraced.

"Make sure you are... I love you."

"I love you too." And at this, I went back to get a new nose.

-----

They say that dreams when you're on anesthetic are a little crazy... But mine was simply a flashback. It was a great one as well, the day I met Harry.

"Boys, this is Amelia." Louis announced with flourish. I stood, rather shy in front of four guys I had never seen before. Back when I was eighteen, I was shy.

"Uh... Hi." I waved hesitantly.

The boys got up one by one to say hello.

"Hi! I'm Niall!" He said, and offered his hand.

"He loves life... And food." Louis announced.

"And I'm Liam."

"The smart one."

"Yeah... I'm the Papa Smurf." He shrugged.

"I'm Zayn." He grinned a crooked smile.

"He's vain." Louis smirked.

"And I'm Harry." Harry stepped forward, with that smooth look, the one that I said makes me feel like butter? That's the first time I saw it...

"He's the flirt."

I can imagine why! Who wouldn't be if you're that good looking? I thought to myself... We all immediately plopped on the couch of their room and began to talk.

------------------------------------

An hour later, Lou was driving me home.

"So what do you think of the boys?" He asked.

"They seem like nice fellas." I shrugged, looking at my feet.

"I saw you taking a rather liking to Harry." He said stifly.

"Oh him... Yeah he's cool." I bit my lip. I didn't know if I should take it, but I was taking a rather large liking to Harry. 

"Well I just want you to know that you're way too good for him." He smiled as he looked at the road.

"We'll have to see about that." I smirked.

"...If you must see for yourself, I want you to make a bet with me. I give you guys two weeks." He laughed.

"I would suppose more than two weeks!" I chuckled, hitting his arm. "I'm not that unbearable!"

"Whatever you say..." He grinned. 

"You're such a jerk." I stuck my tongue out at him. 

But soon, everything started to blur around the edges, and finally, the image was washed away, I woke up.

------------------------

Hey Lovelys! Here's the new chapter! Don't worry though, I'll get more into Harry and Amy's early relationship days later, this is only the beginning. ;)

Anyways! Don't forget to vote, and comment!(:

-FanFiction101 xx