Chapter Twenty! Nothing Serious

"Seriously, what's wrong with me?!" I yelled for the fourth time since I had been shoved into the van. Yet the boys continued to argue among themselves about "my condition." Believe me, I tried to ask them what that was too... But again, nothing. I finally got really frustrated, and pulled my phone out. 

"What are you doing?" Zayn asked.

"I'm putting the front camera on so I can see what you guys are spazzing ov- OH MY GOD." I looked awful. If it was possible, I my nose was completely folded over. And I mean like the tip was almost toching my skin. Not to mention it was all purple. What wasn't purple was covered in blood. "How did I miss this?!" I yelled.

"You can't see yourself. But these guys." Liam gestured to Louis, Niall and Harry "Have no excuse."

One... Or all of them were about to say something in their defense, but I cut them off. 

"But shouldn't I feel this or something?" I was actually talking to Liam like he was a doctor. 

"Well your nerves have either prolonged the pain or you've just lost feeling there completely." He shrugged. 

"Oh that sounds great..." I sighed. 

"But you did say you were hurt." Harry reminded me. "When we were on the ground.... How does it feel now?"

"I don't feel anything." I admitted. "In fact I hadn't noticed, but I can't breathe out of it."

"Well I think it's just going numb." Liam announced.

"Great." I sighed.

"So this is the second hospital in less than two weeks. That's pretty sick, even for you Jamie." Louis announced, smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "You're so charming Hewy."

"Don't I know it." he grinned.

"We're here." Liam said. I have to admit, he might be reckless, but Harry was amazing at getting me to a hospital fast. I'm not even sure how he knew where it was.
We rushed inside, and checked in.

"There's a long wait." The secretary said in a monotone. She jumped when she saw the boys. "I'm so sorry! The doctor will be right out!"

The boys and I laughed a little.

"Did you hear that Jamie?! The Doctor's coming for you!" Louis smiled warmly.

"Not Doctor Who Louie..." I laughed. "A girl can only dream." Harry cleared his throat. "Oh... But my dreams are already a reality with you babe...?" I giggled in a high voice. I think he took it as I was still myself, as he sighed in relief.

Soon, a doctor came. He brought us into an exam room similar to the one in Chicago. Next, he cleaned me up, and looked me over.

"When did you break your nose Miss Parker?" he asked, scrolling through my file on his computer.

"A little more than a week ago... It should be in my records."

"I see several injuries to the nose before." He shot me a look. "But not recently." 

"That's impossible." Said Harry. "We were in Chicago less than a week ago..."

Liam cleared his throat loudly. "Actually... Lily was in Chicago." He mumbled. 

I fought back a punch to myself. How could I have missed it?

"You see Doc" Louis began, I figured it would be a long, detailed explanation. "Amy here has a twin and maybe you have them mixed up in yoour records?" Guess not.

"Sister? It doesn't say she has a sister." The doctor stared blankly at the screen.

"Oh but she does." He nodded. "Lily Alford."

"But her last name's Parker...?" The doctor replied skeptically.

"Oh that...Uh... Give me a minute." He held up a finger, silencing everyone while he tried to think of an explanation.

"She's married!" Liam suddenly announced.

"Oh... Alright." He pulled up Lily's records. "I see... Yes. They must have confused you two," He shrugged. "Well let's have a look."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fairly soon, he gave me a smile. "I'm pleased to tell you it's nothing serious."  

I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh good. So when will I be able to breathe out of it again?"

"Tomorrow for sure." He said, scribbling some things down, then typing. 

"And when will it look normal?"

"Tomorrow."

"Are you saying it's just magically going to heal overnight?" Liam snapped, not believing the guy. 

"Of course not. It will be like that after the surgery." He didn't even look up.

-----------------------------------------------

Another cliffhanger! Sorry! And you know, I feel bad making qualifications for a new chapter, so they'll be free from now on. But I still do want your votes and comments! Please, please do that! 

-FanFiction101 xx