Flashy Entrance

Percy told Apollo that Aphrodite was coming along to which the sun God just shrugged. "It just means that she's likely to invite a few others. Which means that this will likely turn into a repeat of last year's New Year's Eve party. God that one hurt a lot." Apollo frowned with a tilted head. He suddenly got a message that was focused only inside his mind.

"OK, they're all going to meet us there. We're going to get some pre-drinks at Dionysus' place." Apollo told him. The God placed his hand on Percy's shoulder and the next thing he knew they were in a quite small bar area surrounded by immortals. Off to the side was the exit which revealed that they were on a street that had many clubs.

"Where are we Apollo?" Percy asked, turning to the bar where Apollo had immediately gone over to. Apollo pulled out two wallets, one that was clearly his and another simpler version which he handed to Percy.

"Portugal Perce, we're in Albufeira. Dionysus, the crazy bastard, owns this place and after we're all merry we'll hit the strip downstairs." Apollo beamed at him. It was then that Percy noticed that once of the bar girls was one of the Goddesses that ambushed him on Olympus earlier.

"Here. Inside the wallet is ten drachma. None of the drinks here will cost any money Perce but in the mortal clubs each drachma will appear to be one hundred euro notes. Remember to keep hold of the change they give you." Apollo grinned, placing an order to which the girl barely noticed.

"Seems like you're already catching eyes Perce." He whispered when the barmaid turned around.

"Yeah," He coughed with a slight blush, "She was one of the Goddesses that ambushed me on Olympus." He grinned back at the sun God. The smell of Perfume was in the air and when Percy turned around he saw Aphrodite walked towards them alongside another man in a suit.

"Apollo, why are we here?" Hermes asked incredulously, obviously not planning on staying around. He was far too busy sending messages and delivering parcels to go out on a social call. Apollo grinned none the less.

"You were in the council Hermes, Percy here is the first male member assigned to Artie's hunt. He's not been asked to take any of those vows or any of that crap but she mentioned me taking him out, so that's exactly what I'm going to do." Apollo's grin turned into an evil smirk as Hermes started to understand the situation.

"Well whatever you do, don't corrupt him too much." Hermes laughed before flashing out.

"What are you drinking Perce?" Apollo turned back to the demi-god in their company.

"I dunno, mead I suppose, that's what I'm supposed to." He smiled, not really knowing what he was supposed to be approaching. They'd taken him to Portugal purely because the age for drinking was a lot lower than America or even the UK, which was Aphrodite's first choice.

Aphrodite wrinkle her nose at the mention of honeyed wine. "Two vodka redbulls." Aphrodite told the barmaid who nodded then started to flip bottles and cans until two tall glasses had been filled with ice and liquids. Percy looked at it cautiously before he took a drink. It was surprisingly good to him. More Gods and Goddesses all filled into Dionysus' bar before the night began to take full swing.

"Let's go. The strip needs to be hit with some godly force!" Apollo told them. They all agreed before heading out of Dionysus' place and straight over to the first club they saw. It was an open floor plan and immediately Percy set his eyes on a girl around his age. She wore a silver dress that shimmered in the light. He knew straight away that he had to go and talk to her, yet he didn't really know why.

Earlier that day.

"Lady Artemis, what's this hunt you're taking us on? And why is it just me and Phoebe? Surely you would have thought about taking Thalia as well?" Atalanta asked her mistress. Artemis just looked at her for a moment.

"No, Thalia is my lieutenant, we need to keep someone in charge of the younger ones. My conversation earlier with Perseus and Apollo. I may have indirectly given Apollo permission to take Perseus to a series of nightclubs. The 'hunt' we're going to go on is for them." She smiled evilly. Atalanta laughed at her mistress evil plan. "So we're going to go and spy on Percy? That sounds like fun. But we'd also be putting ourselves near intoxicated men. That might not go down well." Atlanta considered.

Artemis nodded, "Yes but if anything were to happen, aside from you two being able to handle yourselves with mortal men, Percy would be able to step in and Apollo would do as I tell him if the situation was to get bad." Artemis reasoned. Atalanta grinned before leaving to go and inform Phoebe of their plans for that night. Artemis laughed to herself. They were going to spy on Percy and her idiot brother as they made their way across a strip on nightclubs. What's the worst that can happen?

In the first mortal club.

"Our plan has immediately gone downhill girls. Aphrodite is here." Artemis groaned. Phoebe and Atalanta had plain silver dresses that had a matching pattern that faced opposite ways. It made them look like twins, which was bad because they'd already nearly gotten into a fight with a male stupid enough to try his luck with them. Artemis was obviously in an older version of herself. She for some reason had decided to appear around Percy's age but nobody had questioned her on that. Phoebe and Atalanta looked over to where they saw her mistress looking. Apollo strutted forwards with all of the confidence in the world, closely followed by Aphrodite who was delighted to see that she was turning heads, but the most interesting thing was Percy's entrance.

He walked through the club as naturally as someone could before stopping and looking at certain people individually. He noticed Artemis was staring at him and for some reason she found that she couldn't break away from him. His eyes were a calm sea green but then they suddenly flashed a bright blue like lightning striking the ocean before they returned to their natural sea green and Percy found his way back to Apollo and the bar.

"Milady are you ok, you look a bit flustered?" Atalanta asked, a sly grin forming on her face. If anyone would have figured out exactly what just happened to Artemis, it was definitely going to be her oldest hunter. "I'm fine. You two mingle but don't kill anyone understand?" Artemis told them sternly before she set out to go and confront Percy of sorts.