Titles

There it was again. Artemis noticed that whenever Percy got into a fight there were two different things that could happen, he could either turn into a completely serious, cold hearted battle dominator or he would turn into a psychopath that played around with his opponent before eventually ending the fight due to his own boredom. This power was beginning to turn him into somebody that he wasn't, but strangely enough it only emerged when he was fighting. Artemis wondered if despite knowing that he didn't want the chance of him losing his claim to his throne, he was actually starting to develop another aspect anyway.

Ares was finally starting to comprehend the entire situation. Percy was playing with the enraged God. Apollo was flying around on what looked like a seriously scaled down sun chariot, his only means of keeping himself in the air. Finally Apollo gained some leeway and hit Percy in the head with both of his hands as he lept off of the chariot. Percy was flung towards the ground but it was obvious that it hadn't affected him at all whatsoever.

Percy was obviously grinning maniacally behind his platinum mask. "SHAZAM!" Lightning came down and surrounded his armor. It danced across the metal plates for a few seconds before a hearty chuckle was heard. Percy straightened up and a white beam came from his extended hand. Apollo fell to the ground and the air returned back to normal.

"Well, now that that's over. I hate it when he takes over." Percy muttered. Artemis only just heard him. Who? Was that the other aspect? Was it possible that it was already here?

"He's just paralyzed. I'm going to take care of him in a more sensible manor." Percy explained. His faceplate came down.

"Now, Ares. The black version of that beam will take you straight down to Tartarus. Any reasons that I should spare you?" Percy was incredibly intimidating, and also incredibly attractive when he was like this.

"I was just looking out for my brother you little punk. How do you think Zeus is gonna react when he finds out that you're getting all touchy feely with one of his virgin daughters?" Ares responded with a victorious smile on his face.

"Better question, what do you think Zeus is going to say when I tell him that I killed his son for meddling in affairs that didn't involve him?" Percy took a step forwards. Ares paled. There was no way he could take on Percy.

"I will of course just let you go free if you were to, I don't know, swear a death oath on Chaos' name to remain silent about it until I can figure out how we reveal this to the rest of Olympus?" Percy asked, the ball was in his court, and he was just playing for possession.

"Never. I'll go down fighting punk!" Ares growled, sourcing a sword bigger than Percy out of thin air. Well, that was Percy's bluff out the window, there was no way he would be able to keep Ares pinned in Tartarus using just his own power, not while there was a war between Gaea and the demi-gods being waged at that exact moment, Ares would be thriving off of it. Percy remembered that he didn't have to.

"Have it your way, punk." Percy responded. Dashing through the open ground that stretched dauntingly between them.

He moved up under Ares' oversized sword and grappled the God in a full nelson before both of their bodies had been engulfed in black and purple swirling smoke.

Percy didn't take him to be trapped in Tartarus at all. Here he was on his second attempt to successfully reach Chaos' realm.

He was pushed straight into a midnight black hallway that was illuminated by nothing more than single sconces that lined the walls in clear intervals. Ares was forced unconscious in the scuffle and teleportation to the void. The shadows around him swirled into the mass of a beautiful Goddess.

"Percy?" Nyx asked uncertainly as her eyes darted to the unconscious God of war.

"Yeah?" Percy replied slightly out of breath.