Point Off

Percy plummeted to an ashen war field his strength coming back to him. It was evident that Chaos needed him to be somewhere. When he hit the ground causing all of the dirt around him to be sprawled outwards he was mildly surprised to see a God staring at him along with everyone else.

He thought about it before he opened his mouth, realizing that he could easily have given everything away. "Mars." He said, the name rolled around his tongue curiously. "What are you doing here?" He asked the God whose power was now leagues below Percy's own.

"I'm giving my son." He pointed at Frank who shrugged with distaste. "A prophecy so that you can do that think that you do best punk." He told Percy. Percy noticed the slight edge in the God's voice. It seemed like he was clearly aware that in a fight, Percy would wipe the floor with the war God.

"Whatever, just make it quick. Chaos herself had a go at me while I was on an important date." Percy folded his arms like everything he'd just said was casual. Mars grinned and immediately Percy had a bad feeling.

"Oh don't I know it. It took my other half a very strenuous hour to try and force my way into your protective barrier but I did it. The others all gave up, but I got through. I saw some interesting stuff Perseus. What would my father say?" Mars' thick grin grew impossibly wide. Percy played it cool.

"I'll answer your question with another question. Think you can take Odin when I tell him?" Percy smirked almost as wide and for a brief moment there was a mutual appreciated between the two immortals.

"Fair play punk. I'll keep your little secret but only because I want to see what happens when the big man finds out for himself." Mars grinned again before turning back to an awestruck Frank.

"Kid you've got your parentage nailed down now you need a prophecy right? I guess you're too rooted by creation's ancient laws that you can't give one?" Mars asked Percy who had turned away from him in deliberation. Percy offered no words but merely shrugged, he was under the impression that it was to be Luke's quest, but this didn't make much difference, he knew that Frank would inevitably choose Luke to be one of his companions.

"Yeah didn't think so. Let's see here, alright. Go to Alaska, find Thanatos and free him. Get back here before the twenty fourth or you'll die. There's your prophecy. Usually it'd be a lot harder for you but I give Perseus Jackson permission to tell give you the prophecy that Phoebus Apollo made up three minutes ago." Mars turned his smug face to Percy who glared at the war God. Now Percy actually had to repeat the real prophecy that was meant for Frank Zhang and all because Apollo felt like stitching him up with Ares help. Prick.

He decided to turn this in his favor though, "Shit was crazy, there were words with more than three syllables and everything, no wonder Mars couldn't comprehend it." Percy actually winked at Mars when the God's face dropped in shock that a demi-god had insulted him.

"Kid, if I didn't like you so much, you'd be dead right now." Mars stood to his full height, his voice booming and threatening. Percy grunted in amusement at the God before straightening himself up as well, his wings expanded to their full glory and to most of the Romans that were watching the exchange, Percy was a far more fearsome sight that the twenty foot God.

"We'd best be going then Mars, just like you." Percy almost let out his building laughter too soon but with a wave of his hand, Mars disappeared. As soon as he was out of range of the godly M16 he couldn't hold it in any longer. "Man, what a joker." Percy wiped a tear away from his eyes when he noticed that everyone was still staring at him.

"Oh, so hey, what'd I miss?" He asked them casually.

"You're back! And you have a prophecy from Apollo, come we need to discuss this privately!" Octavian shouted in excitement as he grabbed one of Percy's arms and attempted to take the Champion of Chaos away from everyone else. Reyna's clear smile spread even further at Percy' rapidly souring face.

"Let go of my arm auger while you still have your own attached. I am good friends with Apollo but that doesn't make you any less of a pain in the ass to me. If you get in the way of what Lady Chaos has planned then I know for a fact that Apollo won't even blink when I crush you into dust and throw you into the wind." Percy's voice changed, his features strained on his face, something was off but as soon as it had come, it had gone.

"Sorry about that, it's a slight side effect of becoming the champion of a Primordial. I kind of have my own aspects much like the Roman's used to have Greek aspects." Percy noticed the visible cringe when he mentioned the Greeks but they all accepted his words. He wasn't lying, he didn't get a different name and appearance but as opposed to his normal Norse self, he had a hard-core battle aspect as well that seemed to emerge when he was in an intense situation like Octavian placing his hands on him. This different aspect was a dark all business type.

"So, where to first Zhang?" Percy asked, looking straight at Frank. On his words, the entire Legion that had massed for their siege games looked at Frank as well.

"Well, Alaska obviously." Frank shrugged. Luke chimed in. "Depending on who you take you'll need some appropriate transport." He offered helpfully. Over the short time Luke was here, he'd become close friends with both Frank and Hazel.

"Praetor Reyna. I'm taking Luke Castellan and Hazel Levesque on my quest to find and free Thanatos from his captivity." Frank told the praetor who just smiled thinly. He was breaking many rules but it was Mars Ultor himself that had told him he needed to go.

"I was also asked by Lady Chaos herself to oversee this mission. If you would have me Frank, I will gladly accompany you on your quest." Percy bowed deeply, his magnificent black wings struck outwards in the highest show of respect the young Norse could do. Frank looked overwhelmed at Percy's decision to help him so quickly.

"Of course!" Frank belted out quickly. At this point Octavian looked ready to faint.

"This cannot be allowed! The ancient laws are clear, no immortal can interfere!" Octavian was staring defeat in the face. Percy sighed and rolled his eyes before whipping around at Octavian whose hands was pointing accusingly at Frank. Percy accidentally on purpose didn't recall his wings quick enough and one of his obsidian black feathers sliced clearly through Octavian's outstretched finger. The index finger of the blond auger fell to the ground gracelessly leaving a screaming teen in its wake.

"I'd say I'm sorry but frankly you're a bit of a twat and had that coming. Now, Frank, you're the leader, we're following you. Where do we start on our journey to Alaska?" Percy asked with a huge grin on his face as Octavian was taken away to get himself fixed up.

"I guess the fastest way would be to go across the sea for a while until we find a better means of transport. I can only assume that the ancient laws won't allow you to teleport us straight to Alaska will they?" Frank turned to Percy with an amused smile.

"Afraid not war child. Even if they did, I honestly don't know where Thanatos is being held. Alaska is beyond the Gods but not me. Once we get there I can find him." Percy confirmed. Frank nodded, it made sense.

"You four, in my quarters now for a private discussion before you leave. The rest of you are dismissed!" Reyna ordered. Percy flashed a grin as he lazily lifted off the ground and hovered a few feet above everyone else.

"Hey Perce, can't you just fly us there, or are your wings completely useless after all?" Luke asked with a humorous jib.

Percy chuckled slightly, "These wings couldn't carry your fat ass anywhere Castellan. These Romans have been feeding you well it seems." Percy retorted happily as they all made their way over to Reyna's private quarters.